Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LOOKING TO TRADE MY HOOKER REVERSE FLOW SIDE PIPE MUFFLERS FOR A SET OF GLASS PACKED ONES

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2004, 09:47 AM
TISQUICK
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOOKING TO TRADE MY HOOKER REVERSE FLOW SIDE PIPE MUFFLERS FOR A SET OF GLASS PACKED ONES

I HAVE A SET OF THE REVERSE FLOW HOOKER SIDE PIPE MUFFLERS IN EXCELLENT COND WANT TO TRADE FOR THE GLASS PACKED ONES THANKS MIKE
Old 09-24-2014, 02:03 PM
chrhino
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chuck

Originally Posted by TISQUICK
I HAVE A SET OF THE REVERSE FLOW HOOKER SIDE PIPE MUFFLERS IN EXCELLENT COND WANT TO TRADE FOR THE GLASS PACKED ONES THANKS MIKE
What is the core (inside) diameter of your mufflers? I have a pair of Classic Chambered 30LV-IN which are too loud for me and the wife.
My engine is a 454 and need mufflers for a big block. The inside dia. on mine are 3" made for the big block. You can find my mufflers on their website. One thing though, I had to cut about an inch or so off the end to fit them into my sidepipes. The reason being I had to shorten my sidepipes so that the exhaust wouldn't burn the edge of my tires. Mickey Thompson
P325/50R15 ET street radials. Chuck

Last edited by chrhino; 09-24-2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: did not want to post phone number

Quick Reply: LOOKING TO TRADE MY HOOKER REVERSE FLOW SIDE PIPE MUFFLERS FOR A SET OF GLASS PACKED ONES