Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cleaning out Garage items for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 02:54 PM
multifast1
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 81VetteFreak
Show your face in person and I will BASH it !
Go away you ignorant fool !
I just love your "problem resolving skills". God help anyone who does business with you and doesn't have everything go perfectly smooth.... cuz you're just giving me the warm fuzzy's about sending you money.
Old 10-20-2004, 03:00 PM
81VetteFreak
Instructor

What part of "Go Away" do you not understand ?
I dont want to do business with you or your type .
I am honest and I do not have to defend my ways to you or anyone else as far as that goes . I could see negotiation maybe if I wanted $500 or so for something but not on a $50 intake that cost me $150 .
Like I said , you wanted me to deduct 10 bucks off before you even knew what a highrise intake was . It was a matter of fact that you wanted to see if you could jew someone down before you even knew what it was !

I Would not **** on you if you were on fire !

Last edited by 81VetteFreak; 10-20-2004 at 10:36 PM.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:45 AM
multifast1
Advanced

Jew you down??? Nice ethnical slander by the way! Like I said, your true colors just keep shining through. I made an offer that was less than you wanted.. big freakin deal. Didn't mean you had to be a total d i c k about it and treat me like some child who doesn't know what he wants and isn't willing to pay for it. Grow up and act professional. It'll get you a lot farther in this world.

*Edited to correct a TYPO, not a spelling error.

Last edited by multifast1; 10-21-2004 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-21-2004, 02:53 PM
81VetteFreak
Instructor

Originally Posted by multifast1
Jew you down??? Nice ethical slander by the way! Like I said, your true colors just keep shining through. I made an offer that was less than you wanted.. big freakin deal. Didn't mean you had to be a total d i c k about it and treat me like some hild who doesn't know what he wants and isn't willing to pay for it. Grow up and act professional. It'll get you a lot farther in this world.
Hey Hild ! (<-- Nice ethical education)

Educate me about true colors , being that you are so educated and grown up . So grown up , you keep coming back to my post and you run your mouth ( and cant spell ) after I told you I dont wish to do any business with you and I also told you to Go away . You keep coming back .... who's the child ? And I'm sorry , who should I act professional to and how do you act professional in your eyes ?
I've rode Harleys all my life , are these the colors you would like to see or do want to see the color Red ?
Is Mac D's open ? Take your azz there !

Again , Go away Child !

Last edited by 81VetteFreak; 10-21-2004 at 06:36 PM.
Old 10-21-2004, 07:30 PM
multifast1
Advanced

I just thought it would be nice to show other potential buyers of yours what they'd be instore for if they decided to do business with you. You are by FAR the biggest A-hole I've ever run into on this board or any other for that matter. And wtf does riding Harleys have to do with anything??? Freakin hilarious how you think you can intimidate someone over the net with threat of violence.. good gawd.

For someone who wants me to go away, you just can't resist replying to every message either. Maybe if you'd shut your trap and stop playing billy bad-*** on the internet, this thread would die out......
Old 10-21-2004, 07:50 PM
81VetteFreak
Instructor

Awwww Gosh !

You've ruined me with any future Potential buyers , I'm doomed .
You've rubbed me in the dirt and I dont know if it will wash out . You've ruined my business and I'm gonna go bankrupt now . I'll loose my house , my vettes , my harleys , my wife (could be a good thing) , Oh my goodness , what am I gonna do ? Whaaaaaaaaaaa !
Do you really think you've hurt me you stupid ****** ?

Colors have to do with Harley club groups azzhole , you are one uneducated Dipchit arent you . Pure Dumbazz ! I bet you've had your ****** azz whooped a lot in life havent you . Oh how I hope we cross paths in the future , I will show how we do things here in the South . I look forward to it very much so !
Old 10-21-2004, 08:13 PM
multifast1
Advanced

LOL. You know I've been to the South many of times.. Had good times and most everyone lived up to the "southern hospitality" you always hear about... Seriously doubt we'll ever cross paths though. I don't hang out at many biker bars, gun shops, or ***** houses.
Old 10-21-2004, 08:19 PM
ddecart
Team Owner

Received 45 Likes on 13 Posts
SPARTAN
CI 3-4-5-6-8-9-10 Vet
CI-9 AutoX Winner
CI-3 Go Kart Champ
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11

Gentlemen,
This public exchange is going to end here and now. You will both be receiving PMs and/or emails regarding disciplinary action and posting privileges.

Quick Reply: Cleaning out Garage items for sale