C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

instrument light help..

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 03:00 AM
c3 in hawaii
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default instrument light help..

I have replaced the speedo/tach circuit along with the fuse and all bulbs...the instrument lights work on the center console gauges and the shifter lense, but I got no lights in the speedo cluster... left turn signal doesn't illuminate, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..
Old 04-12-2005, 07:06 AM
EDDIEJ82
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check the ground. Mine did the same thing and it ended up being a loose ground I forgot to hook back up. It's way up under there, sorry I don't remember exactly where it was, but I remember it was a bitch to get to.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:08 AM
c3 in hawaii
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EDDIEJ82
Check the ground. Mine did the same thing and it ended up being a loose ground I forgot to hook back up. It's way up under there, sorry I don't remember exactly where it was, but I remember it was a bitch to get to.
Thanks for the info, it may be that considering I had the interior completely removed for paint and probably pulled a ground wire without realizing it, guess I gotta pull the dash again.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:58 AM
oregonsharkman
Melting Slicks

Received 938 Likes on 364 Posts

Originally Posted by EDDIEJ82
just went through a similar thing with my gauge light in the center

good luck

Get notified of new replies

To instrument light help..

Quick Reply: instrument light help..