C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Digitron gauges diagram.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 11:15 AM
Durango_Boy
Team Owner

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Digitron gauges diagram.

Hello all, I have an interesting problem. In my Corvette, '77, when I bought it, was a set of digital center gauges. They are red LCD style numbers, like an alarm clock. The gauges themselves are not that bad looking and I've decided to keep them.

The problem is the wiring harness on the car's side had been cut off. I have the female plug still on the gauges, but the car's harness has standard clipped wire synrdrom. I can track which wires are for what in the car, but the gauges wires won't match color wise as it was a kit.

I need to find a wiring diagram for that kit, the Digitron II, and learn whet wires controlled what for the gauges to make my new harness. Thanks.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:45 PM
Joe Cro
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Digitron II

Originally Posted by Durango_Boy
Hello all, I have an interesting problem. In my Corvette, '77, when I bought it, was a set of digital center gauges. They are red LCD style numbers, like an alarm clock. The gauges themselves are not that bad looking and I've decided to keep them.

The problem is the wiring harness on the car's side had been cut off. I have the female plug still on the gauges, but the car's harness has standard clipped wire synrdrom. I can track which wires are for what in the car, but the gauges wires won't match color wise as it was a kit.

I need to find a wiring diagram for that kit, the Digitron II, and learn whet wires controlled what for the gauges to make my new harness. Thanks.
Did you ever figure this out? I just hooked a battery up to my dad's 77 for the first time in 25 years after changing the wiring harness this thing doesn't seem entirely happy. I wired it back up how it was but my coolant and battery numbers are way off. I cant find information anywhere on it.

Quick Reply: Digitron gauges diagram.