C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pissed at Muskegon

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2002, 02:44 PM
Koz

Default Pissed at Muskegon

I got a list of things to change on the rear of my car. Kids are off from school next week and the wife is taking them to visit grandma.. Yahooo.. I can work on my car and not feel guilty.. That's what I thought. I purchased a new cat, rear y pipe and I figured since the pipe would be out I'd do the spring and bushings. I called around and Muskegon was the cheapest AND they had it in stock. I double checked their stock cause Ecklers said they would match the price but were out of stock. No problem they said.. Monday I got my bushings from Muskegon and my y pipe from Zip but no spring.. Wednesday I called Muskegon and he said they were shipped.. Today I decided to get the tracking number and they don't show up in UPS tracking DB.. Turns out they're back ordered till the end of next week. The lady who does the ordering is at a vette show so yelling at the guy on the phone made no sense. They will still get them in sooner than Ecklers but not for next week.. I hate when that happens.. :cry
Old 04-11-2002, 04:04 PM
Fevre
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Pissed at Muskegon (Koz)

Sounds like double!
Sounds like double!:mad

Those bastards!
Those bastards!:mad

You should have told them that the check is in the mail and then tell them you had to back order checks so you will send it as soon as they get in. ;)
Old 04-11-2002, 04:06 PM
Fevre
Race Director

Sounds like double TALK!

Old 04-11-2002, 04:11 PM
ZORA_RULES
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Pissed at Muskegon (Fevre)

:bs

Man that bites.....I'd give them an ear full...if they did indeed assure you the parts were in stock! Severly stinks to have plans ruined like that (free time isn't easy to come by, and often the hardest part to find!)
Old 04-11-2002, 05:10 PM
NoWorries
Race Director

That sucks. :( I've had nothing but good luck with that company, too, hope it gets sorted out in a timely manner.
Old 04-17-2002, 12:10 PM
Koz

Default Re: Pissed at Muskegon (Koz) - Update

I wanted to add to this post telling people that Muskegon corrected their mistake.. Even the guy who was answering the phone at Muskegon (even though he couldn't do anything) was still courteous.. When the person that had authority came back to the office she was extreamly apologetic and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.. They made a mistake and took ownership of it.. They move back into the favored distributor column and I would have no problem recommending them to anyone. :cheers:
Old 04-17-2002, 03:41 PM
GTR1999
Tech Contributor

Received 2,660 Likes on 1,348 Posts

Default Re: Pissed at Muskegon (Koz) - Update (Koz)

Steve if you dealt with Shawn Fox then I know she'll take care of any problems. I've used and recommended Muskegon for many years now without disappointment.
Gary
Old 04-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Koz

Default Re: Pissed at Muskegon (gtr1999)

Yup.. Shawn handles the corvette desk.. She was excellent..
Old 04-17-2002, 06:04 PM
NoWorries
Race Director

I order from Muskegon just to talk to Shawn. :) What an awesome voice, and she's a sweetheart. :yesnod:
Old 04-17-2002, 06:09 PM
Koz

Default Re: Pissed at Muskegon (NoWorries)

Yup.. she give good phone... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get notified of new replies

To Pissed at Muskegon

Quick Reply: Pissed at Muskegon