C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rod ends clutch linkage

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 09:37 PM
69ttop502
Le Mans Master

Received 855 Likes on 626 Posts

Default Rod ends clutch linkage

Has anyone made their own. I know Speed Direct has it but I would like to modify it by putting the rod end directly into the clutch fork as I see a few here have done. This means I need a longer lower rod than speed direct includes since they use that bracket. That rod would be easy to find, but what about the upper rod with the bend in it. Does anybody know where to get something like that and the rod end sizes on that. Thanks,

Bill
Old 02-07-2019, 10:26 PM
ignatz
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,126 Likes on 730 Posts

Originally Posted by 69ttop502
Has anyone made their own. I know Speed Direct has it but I would like to modify it by putting the rod end directly into the clutch fork as I see a few here have done. This means I need a longer lower rod than speed direct includes since they use that bracket. That rod would be easy to find, but what about the upper rod with the bend in it. Does anybody know where to get something like that and the rod end sizes on that. Thanks,

Bill
I am unclear as to what you are after. This is what I did with the speed direct components and the clutch fork. Have no answer about the upper rod, as I used their's. What about the design are you hoping to improve?.

Last edited by ignatz; 02-07-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 02-07-2019, 10:41 PM
jackson
Le Mans Master

Received 628 Likes on 556 Posts

several circle track racing supply houses

aurora bearing

lefthanderchassis.com

Last edited by jackson; 02-07-2019 at 11:51 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Rod ends clutch linkage

Quick Reply: Rod ends clutch linkage