C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Garage Fire kills 8 caused by my C3 wiper motor?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2002, 06:59 AM
'79ProwlerOrange
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Garage Fire kills 8 caused by my C3 wiper motor? (Colin)

umm, thats not the type of dayton i was talking about. This is:

"Hydros" are a form of hydraulic suspension, used to alter the ride height of the vehicle in rapid motion. you can make the front, rear, or sides of the car "Hop" depending on the setup. i dont care much for it, but it is kinda cool to see a 64 impala's front end jumping 4-5 ft. off the ground.

hopping:

This looks stupid, and i would never do it, but this is actually pretty impressive watching it up close:

SORRY EVERYONE! didnt mean to hijack the thread, but i didnt want someone to think i saw a bus wheel flew off and hit someone. :D
Old 11-20-2002, 03:35 PM
joeveto
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: Garage Fire kills 8 caused by my C3 wiper motor? (71LS5)

I'm trying to imagine the discussion that took place. The one that led to the first car, no doubt an Impala wearing SoCal plates, that could bounce up and down.

"Yo, Homes, gimme another hit of that"
"Here, dont bogart it."
"He, punto, that's a chill Impala."
"Yeah, I just stole it from the punto around the corner. I'm gonna paint it Purple, with mad metal flake, so the punto don't recognize it."
"Hey, let's attach big hydraulics to it, and see if it can jump 8 feet in the air."
"Ok Homes, lets go, that'll be tight. But pull your pants up first, you look like you're waiting for a rectal exam."
"Your sister likes it like that."
"Hey, you think we can score some ten inch wide 12 inch daytons off one of them Hondas? That would look cool, to have the rims sticking six inches out of the wheel wells."
"No Homes, it don't work that way, you gotta take the wide ones of a Chevy, and put them on a Honda, that's when it looks chill, with the rims sticking way out the wells."
"That sucks, Homes."
"So does your sister, Homes"
"Go get some cinder blocks and a jack, so we can get started..."
Old 11-20-2002, 06:06 PM
Woodstoc
Burning Brakes

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts

Default Re: Garage Fire kills 8 caused by my C3 wiper motor? (joeveto)

LMAO here. sorry not trying to hijack, just cracked me up.
Old 11-20-2002, 08:58 PM
Colin
Racer

Default Re: Garage Fire kills 8 caused by my C3 wiper motor? ('79ProwlerOrange)

Hahaha, wrong Dayton. Sorry. lol
But bus Daytons are dangerous!

Colin
Old 11-21-2002, 01:25 AM
'79ProwlerOrange
Safety Car

Default Re: Garage Fire kills 8 caused by my C3 wiper motor? (Colin)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the 64 (sixfo) impala i saw hopping is owned by a white guy named eric. he has 20" BLUE 100 spoke wire wheels on his s10 blazer. he is an idiot. not for the the bad taste, just because he is an idiot. he was bouncing his car in our shop and he let the radiator support hit the gorund twice. the 2nd time it brok e and anti-freeze went everywhere. what a waste of such a classic american icon. :nonod:

ok ok, im done hijacking. anyone with some more saftey tips? i like the glove idea, i have some dirt bike one i can cut the fingers off until i get some decent ones. :D

Quick Reply: Garage Fire kills 8 caused by my C3 wiper motor?