C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Indy Area Members...Advice Needed

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2003, 08:04 AM
Demar
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Indy Area Members...Advice Needed

Any Indy members out there with good repair shop recommendations? I need to get a little work done before spring gets here - brakes, carb rebuild etc. Nothing major but all necessary. My preference would be northside (Carmel area) shops but if the best is elsewhere, that's where I'll take it. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-13-2003, 10:03 AM
79 Midnight Blue L82
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Indy Area Members...Advice Needed (Demar)

A few months ago one of the major Corvette magazines listed the top 100 repair shops and there was a shop in Frankfort listed. I will try to find the article and get the name/phone number for you. I know that is a ways from Carmel for you, but, we have to take good care of our babies and be careful who we let work on them :) Also, there is a shop in Thorntown I have let work on my car and they are very good. Deakins Automotive 765 436-7500 - this is a Dad and his 2 sons in business together. The Dad told me had owned like 40 Corvettes over the years. They are really into street rods and high performance cars.

Quick Reply: Indy Area Members...Advice Needed