C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

seat cover pita

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2003, 01:25 AM
Chinaski
Team Owner

Received 27 Likes on 19 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Default seat cover pita

actually it's not that bad...nothing like pulling the radiator support and replacing it with a new one...i got the bottom passenger seat cover mounted to the foam with the little wire clips etc...the hard part seems to be tucking the cover with the clips onto the seat frame itself (without it bunching up) -- guess i'll just have to play with it a little...any pointers here? anyways, not in a big hurry here....my "to do" list is enormous...i though i'd be cruising her this summer, but that doesn't look like it'll happed till late summer or fall (if that---tranny probs too$$$) -- got her back from the body shop with the front and rear bumper covers mounted and it looks great! we are gonna be painting her when i get the money saved up (few months away, gotta save that dough!!!)...pics within the next few weeks guys...promise! i'm dropping money on this car like mad, and i can't even drive her! (1400 bucks in the last two weeks!!!) jeez!!!!! i wanna drive the beast!

scotty - 74 L-48 yellow coupe - 4 speed

:smash: :smash: :smash:
Old 03-30-2003, 07:57 AM
78pace
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: seat cover pita (eleven79)

once you get them mounted the way you want. leave them in the sun or use a hair dryer to tighten them up
Old 03-30-2003, 12:02 PM
Shark79
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: seat cover pita (eleven79)

I have read that other people use plastic tie wraps rather than the hog rings and they work much easier. Sounds like a good idea

Get notified of new replies

To seat cover pita

Quick Reply: seat cover pita