C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinion of Ecklers

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2003, 05:48 PM
BeachinVette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Opinion of Ecklers (4rensic22)

Take this as you want to but this was my experience with them when I started working on the 79. Granted I did not have a problem at all with them with my 76, check out my web link in my sig I did a lot of work on it and spent a lot of money with Ecklers. I live 45 minutes south of them. Here is my experience with the 79. I gave away the $$$ gift certifcate they gave me Now for the guys that say you only hear one side well they gave me a gift certificate so I guess they felt they had a short coming in the ordeal. read for your self. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=467136
EDITED for my crappy spelling :D

[Modified by BeachinVette, 5:52 PM 7/16/2003]
Old 07-18-2003, 02:11 PM
1969Vette383
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Opinion of Ecklers

I will add this about them. When I put my initial list of parts together I called them and left a message saying that I needed "this and this" for my car but didn't want to leave out a part that isn't included. I left a message around noon their time (lunch I presume) and got a call back later that day. The rep. was very helpful and said, "Don't forget the cam lock for the gas tank, part # xxxx" "Do you have the tank straps? They're part # xxxxx" "How about for the rear spring, do you have the mounting plate?" etc.. That was very helpful as I didn't want an incomplete order.

Quick Reply: Opinion of Ecklers