C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help locating AIM and other manuals.

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 05:51 PM
69monzaredbigblock
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help locating AIM and other manuals.

Looking for GM manuals for my 69 coupe. Can I get them on CD or paper
or what? The after market books leave too many voids. What do you guys use? I'm looking for something 69 specific. Thanks.
Old 10-08-2004, 05:57 PM
JJ Deuce
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.faxonautoliterature.com/

this is where I got my Chassis Service Manual, and AIM. I bought them off ebay, and got a pretty good deal. You can order them off their website too.

The chassis manual was invaluable in rebuilding my front end. BTW - I got hard copies of both books.
Old 10-08-2004, 06:53 PM
GaryS
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 69monzaredbigblock
Looking for GM manuals for my 69 coupe. Can I get them on CD or paper
or what? The after market books leave too many voids. What do you guys use? I'm looking for something 69 specific. Thanks.
Imho, the easiest and most complete library can be had by going to www.ncrs.org, click on the store and order away. They have the AIM, the GM service manual for your car and much more. You can even call them, tell them what you need or want and they will help you decide what is best for your car.
Gary
Old 10-08-2004, 11:47 PM
bobs77vet
Race Director

Location: Arlington Va Current ride 04 vert, previous vettes: 69 vert, 77 resto mod
Received 256 Likes on 226 Posts

i'm thinking of doing a poll on the what we the people think are the best repair manuals out there, i would include in it the factory service manual, chilton manual, haynes manual, MIB repair manual, Factory rebuild manual,factory assembly guide, vacumn system repair "booklet". did i miss any??? give me your thoughts or favorite repair manuals, i will take notes and then post a thread on this and after reviewing all comments i will post a poll the "rating your favorite repair manuals"
Old 10-09-2004, 08:15 AM
Corvettes White
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by bobs77vet
i'm thinking of doing a poll on the what we the people think are the best repair manuals out there, i would include in it the factory service manual MUST HAVE, chilton manual TRASH, haynes manual TRASH, MIB repair manual MEN IN BLACK?, Factory rebuild manual MUST HAVE, factory assembly guide MUST HAVE, vacumn system repair "booklet" NO THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE. did i miss any??? BIZZOCO FOR A 69 give me your thoughts or favorite repair manuals, i will take notes and then post a thread on this and after reviewing all comments i will post a poll the "rating your favorite repair manuals"
My thoughts, George

Get notified of new replies

To Need Help locating AIM and other manuals.

Quick Reply: Need Help locating AIM and other manuals.