C3 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C3 products, services and promotions.

Silver Sport Transmissions TREMEC TKO group buy announcement

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 12:29 PM
SilverOverdrives
Supporting Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Silver Sport Transmissions TREMEC TKO group buy announcement

We’ve had numerous requests to offer a group purchase option to Corvette Forum members over the past several months so we’ve decided to give it a go.

• What is the pricing structure for this purchase?

Regular kit prices will be discounted 10% with discounted UPS shipping rates. If two or more kits ship to the same address, even more savings can be had on shipping.
Each vehicle can be equipped differently so pricing can vary depending on the individual needs. Please request a quote by emailing me at Info@ShiftSST.com and put GROUP BUY in the subject line. Please provide detailed specs of your vehicle so I can make an accurate estimate. “1978 Corvette” will not be sufficient; I need to know the following.

1. Year, make and model if not a Corvette
2. Current trans – auto or manual
3. Current engine and power output
4. Rear axle ratio if known
5. Please advise if you need other accessories such as a hydraulic clutch
6. Please include your name and shipping address so I can accurately quote shipping costs

I will send a quote for your review and offer cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. Example: If you already qualify for our 6% Military discount, the group buy discount is larger and voids the smaller discount.

TN residents will be required to pay sales tax as usual.

Discount applies to Tremec TKO or Magnum 6 speed transmission and installation kit purchases only, bare units or parts orders do not qualify.

• Who qualifies?

Any Corvette Forum member with a valid account. This is open to C1 through C4 models or any other classic car we provide kits for.

• How long does this run?

The group purchase will expire July 31st 2016. This allows plenty of time to gather funds or get permission from your significant other.

• What is the minimum order for this to be valid?

No minimum order requirement!

• Is a deposit required?

Our business model does not rely on collection of customer deposits so a deposit is never required to order through SST.

Kits will ship complete within 3-5 business days and payment is expected once the order is packed and ready to ship.

Payment options are available here: http://shiftsst.com/terms-of-sale

• Can I use the 10-10-10 payment plan for this?

Yes. This is a popular plan and an excellent way to lock in the price if you’re not quite ready for the full purchase.

• 6 months same as cash now available through Paypal with approved credit.

I’m available any time for questions by phone of email and can also be reached by cell phone after hours or on the weekend at 865-801-4454.

Jeff Kauffman
2250 Stock Creek Blvd.
Rockford TN 37853
jeff.kauffman@shiftsst.com
Authorized TREMEC Elite Distributor

Last edited by SilverOverdrives; 06-23-2016 at 09:31 AM.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:32 AM
SilverOverdrives
Supporting Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Default It's back on folks!

844-609-8187 or Info@ShiftSST.com

Jeff

Quick Reply: Silver Sport Transmissions TREMEC TKO group buy announcement