Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1973 Coupe Project For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 09:05 AM
nbean1973
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1973 Coupe Project For Sale

I am selling my 1973 coupe project vehicle. The car is disassembled. The body is on a rolling dolly, the frame on jack stands in my garage. I have completed the restoration of all of the chassis components, rear end, trailing arms, half shafts, front control arms, (U&L), (all done by Bairs in PA). The chassis is clean, painted in 3 coats of black, epoxy based paint. I have all new parts to complete the resto of the chassis. This includes new coil springs, fuel lines, leaf spring, GM shocks, trans & engine mounts. The engine is professionally built 350, original block w/ Edelbrock heads and intake. (I have original heads & intake too.) I have a Holley dbl pumper 4bbl to go with intake.The M20 trans is completely rebuilt. I have NIB centerforce clutch and pressure plate. Other goodies include NIB DeWitt aluminum radiator, NIB mechanical drive tach, NIB GM radiator mount, NIB interior door panels, and many small parts, i.e., hardware, fasteners, etc. The RF fender need to be re-attached to the firewall, otherwise front clip is in decent shape. Birdcage is in very good condition, rear clip body section like new. Doors are off the body now. Increasing family committments and no time force my hand in selling this project vehicle. I though I'd get around to finishing it, but three years later I've made little progress, so I would like to offer it to someone who has the time to complete it. I am asking 10K for everything OBO. Make me an offer, I'm motivated to sell! Please serious inquiries only by email n_bean@milton.edu

Last edited by nbean1973; 07-02-2005 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:49 AM
Red86Z51
Melting Slicks

Received 444 Likes on 322 Posts
Finalist 2020 C4 of the Year - Unmodified
C4 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Somebody could land what sounds like a good deal here! I think the biggest problem for most folks would be: "How do I get it all back to my garage"???

You might have better luck if you can at least drop the body on (just for transportation purposes) and put some tires/wheels on it so it rolls

If I wasn't just finishing up my 73 I'd jump on this.

Good luck with your sale!!

Dave

Quick Reply: 1973 Coupe Project For Sale