Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

76 slight custom, pipes,black, hot orig mtr

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 05:45 PM
lucaslawfirm
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 76 PICS slight custom, pipes,black, hot orig mtr

I bought a Testarossa, so I must sell my 2 vettes, the other, a 98 vert is listed under c-5's for sale

$7250

Jet black 76 Stingray, chrome side pipes, passed inspection, no stress cracks, no obvious accident damage, t tops great,numbers matching 350 with edelbrock performer intake and big Carter (Edelbrock) carb, mystery cam, tranny shifts at redline on full throttle, second gear scratch every time. This car runs like a bat out of hell, and looks like one too, it has centerline wheels and BFG tires. the brakes work properly, the lights come up, the car does not overheat and the steering is tight. It has a low rise hood and molded in flared front fenders, interior is red, black and white. The car does not leak.

The ugly: Some moron dyed the white and red interior, except for the seats, black, the dash pad needs recovering, the climate fan and radio are dead, probably a fuse, I just like the sound of the v8 with unmuffled side pipes too much to worry about it. There is some cracking where the rear bumper meets the body, the car shows approx 19k miles, but I would not pretend its actual. The rear window is Lexan.

pics:
http://photos.yahoo.com/lucaslawfirm

Jay

Last edited by lucaslawfirm; 10-24-2005 at 02:03 PM. Reason: pictures
Old 10-24-2005, 02:02 PM
lucaslawfirm
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pictures!

http://photos.yahoo.com/lucaslawfirm

Quick Reply: 76 slight custom, pipes,black, hot orig mtr