Ansen Aluminum Slots - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ansen Aluminum Slots

Old 01-10-2017, 08:08 AM
steersdad
CF Senior Member

Default Ansen Aluminum Slots

Does anyone have a pair of 15 x 10 Ansen Aluminum Slots that they would be willing to swap for a pair of 15 x 7 1/2" Ansens? I bought a set of 4 from a fellow forum member, and I'm concerned that my rear tires may be too big (275/60/15).

If you want to buy the pair, I'll sell them for $250.00, or all 4 for $450.00. But I'd rather trade a pair.

If nobody has a pair to swap, then I'd be looking for a pair of rally wheels, 15 x 10. I have 4 now with different date codes (I'll have to look and post them later tonight). I'd like t swap one pair for the other. Mine are sandblasted and painted, and look great. Each rally wheel has a different size and manufacturer's tires. They have been used to roll around my frame until I get the body back on later this week (woo-hoo!) The tires are actually good, but are all off brands that I have never heard of. They hold air, are round, and would make great spare tires. No trim rings, no center caps All are 15 x 8. $75.00 each, including the aforementioned round tire...

If anyone is interested in the 3-blade spinnner center caps, the price for all 4 is $100.00.

Old 01-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Vettebuyer6369

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Thanked 1,399 Times in 913 Posts

This is Cars For Sale, please post in Parts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vettebuyer6369 For This Useful Post:
steersdad (01-11-2017)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ansen Aluminum Slots

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.