Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1969 Convertible 350/350 matching numbers like new

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 06:06 PM
Richard Pryor
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1969 Convertible 350/350 matching numbers like new

If you've been looking for your dream 1969 Corvette 4 speed convertible here it is. This car was completely restored with frame off restoration and L46/M21 powertrain in 1992 and then only driven a few weekends a year. It's still as sharp as the day the paint dried. Take a look at the under carriage and then imagine it even cleaner than the photos depict. The paint is a custom deep red with a pearl glass that the factory would have made available if they'd had the technology. It has the factory sidepipes, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, power steering, power brakes (added during restoration - it did not come with them stock), new tires with under 50 miles on them, etc. etc. There is too much to go into detail here but if you're a serious buyer I'd be happy to talk to you and go over everything on the car on the phone, email or better yet, in person. I'm in Carmel, CA so that's a perfect vacation excuse to come see the car and get in a few rounds of golf as well. I don't even want to think of the tens of thousands of dollars I have in the Vette making it perfect but the joy of ownership has been worth it. It's your turn now to put this spectacular car in your garage. The price is $36,000. You can call me at 503-895-5488 or email me at tracegordon43@aol.com. Thanks, Trace Gordon.

Old 06-21-2017, 07:34 AM
tims93
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Simply spectacular!

GLWS! Although I suspect this will go quick!
The following users liked this post:
20mercury (06-22-2017)
Old 06-21-2017, 06:24 PM
JScott
Pro

Received 59 Likes on 40 Posts

Beautiful car Trace. What is the original color of the car? Has it ever had any body damage and from the undercarriage picture I'm sure never any frame or birdcage rust, correct? Are the suspension components painted or powder coated? What if anything Is inop on the car and does it start easily and run strong. Also do you have any original paperwork or protecto plate.

Thanks
Old 06-22-2017, 11:18 AM
Richard Pryor
Heel & Toe

The original color is what I consider the second ugliest Vette color - an awful gold (with apologies to those who love this color). As far as I know it has not sustained any body or frame damage or rust. The suspension components were painted rather than powder coated. The gas gauge does not work (the clock does, miracle of miracles). Nope, no tank sticker (though it may still be there) etc. This car was and is owned by a Corvette lover who never got into the whole pure stock scene. I just love the style and panache of the C3s and wanted one that I'd enjoy. And, yes, the engine is super strong and starts up as easily as a new 2017 Vette. This is the ideal car for someone that doesn't intend to have it judged as a NCRS car but wants a fun, reliable, gorgeous example to drive and enjoy. I never cared if the door handle **** was the correct one but I sure wanted it to handle, stop and go while looking pretty.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:20 AM
Richard Pryor
Heel & Toe

A deposit has been taken on the sale. The sale is supposed to be completed Saturday. If not I'll update the post. If it sells, bye bye car and post. Thank you all for your interest.
Old 06-25-2017, 12:53 AM
Richard Pryor
Heel & Toe

SOLD TODAY...THANK YOU ALL. Now how do I cancel this listing?
Old 06-25-2017, 08:19 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by Richard Pryor
SOLD TODAY...THANK YOU ALL. Now how do I cancel this listing?

Get notified of new replies

To 1969 Convertible 350/350 matching numbers like new

Quick Reply: FS: 1969 Convertible 350/350 matching numbers like new