Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1979 C3 383 stroker with FAST EZ EFI

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 11:47 PM
Jacob Mcleish
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1979 C3 383 stroker with FAST EZ EFI

hey all i am selling the project car. long time reader and i have definitely benefited form the tech articles and build threads on here to help me through the process.... but... I'm getting out of the army and were moving to Colorado so the fun car needs to go. this has been a 4 year project in the making and has a ton of new parts. here is a link to the ad I'm looking for 10k obo really not looking to trailer this to Colorado. this is a finished project, the only thing it needs is some road time for the FAST computer to learn road driving fuel maps. its not currently registered because i just finished the car, but i have a clean North Carolina Title in hand with my name on it.

here is the car:
https://clarksville.craigslist.org/c...349187537.html

and here is a video of it running:

looking for a good home for a great car. its currently located in the nashville area. please feel free to ask any questions.
Attached Images  
Old 10-26-2017, 10:34 AM
PaPaPork
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The craigslist link didn't work for me, what kind of flares are these?
Old 11-10-2017, 11:54 PM
CiCiC3
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Was this built for slalom racing similar to Danny Pop's '72? How does it handle for street driving? It probably has very stiff suspension and heavy duty sway bars? Looks clean and totally gone through by appearance.

Get notified of new replies

To 1979 C3 383 stroker with FAST EZ EFI

Quick Reply: FS: 1979 C3 383 stroker with FAST EZ EFI