Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1972 Corvette Base 4 Speed Restoration Project

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 09:08 PM
Sgt.Dozer
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Default 1972 Corvette Base 4 Speed Restoration Project

The details are in the link below....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Chevro...9aky4N&vxp=mtr

Though I have been wanting to hang on to this to complete the restoration, I just don't have time with the remodel of our home and need for other priorities to complete. I will consider trading for a driver of some sort but unless it is a vette, I probably won't have the interest. But you never know...
Old 02-26-2018, 11:46 AM
20mercury
Melting Slicks

Received 568 Likes on 445 Posts

Default Nice Corvette!!

Originally Posted by Sgt.Dozer
The details are in the link below....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1972-Chevro...9aky4N&vxp=mtr

Though I have been wanting to hang on to this to complete the restoration, I just don't have time with the remodel of our home and need for other priorities to complete. I will consider trading for a driver of some sort but unless it is a vette, I probably won't have the interest. But you never know...
Nice Corvette and no reserve auction too. GLWS!
Old 03-02-2018, 01:21 PM
mikem350
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 92 Posts

To post on this forum, unless the rules have changed, a seller must list his asking price.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:37 PM
Sgt.Dozer
Advanced

Originally Posted by mikem350
To post on this forum, unless the rules have changed, a seller must list his asking price.
Here you go old timer....
2. eBay links to promote/aid a sale

For a long time, Corvetteforum has prohibited links to eBay auctions and other auction sites. The rule was implemented at the request of Forum users who said they didn’t want to have to compete with eBay buyers when a car was listed for sale here.

We have always allowed eBay links when they were used to point people toward an interesting or amusing sale.

The rule eBay links, however, has created a lot of confusion and misunderstanding on the part of site users and moderators, particularly since Google now buys space on the Forum and sometimes re-sells it to eBay.

So, for now, the rule prohibiting links to eBay and other auction sites will be rescinded and we’ll monitor the situation to see how it evolves.

There is a difference between selling something on Corvetteforum and auctioning things on eBay or another auction site. If you want to sell your car or parts on the Forum, post a detailed description, as always.

If you want to auction your car or parts on eBay, then post a link to the auction and people interested can get the details on that site. If you have a “buy it now” price on your eBay auction, you may post that with your eBay link.

We allow sales at Corvetteforum, but not auctions, so we want to avoid co-mingling the Forum sale and eBay auction of the same car or parts.

One note worth visiting: If you have a dispute involving an eBay auction, please use the eBay dispute process to address that issue, as Forum moderators are not in a position to intervene on your behalf.

You can post an unresolved dispute thread if you have a bad transaction on eBay, but the thread will serve only the purpose of alerting other Forum members to be cautious of the seller you had issues with on eBay.

Last edited by Sgt.Dozer; 03-03-2018 at 02:19 AM.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:39 PM
Sgt.Dozer
Advanced

Originally Posted by mikem350
By the way the asking price was the starting bid...
Old 03-03-2018, 12:19 AM
wolfman64
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 319 Likes on 181 Posts
2020 C1 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Now that's funny!...
The following users liked this post:
Chicago Bob (03-03-2018)
Old 03-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Sgt.Dozer
Advanced

Originally Posted by wolfman64

Now that's funny!...
Someone gets my sense of humor... Rock on...
Old 03-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Sgt.Dozer
Advanced

Sold...

Get notified of new replies

To 1972 Corvette Base 4 Speed Restoration Project

Quick Reply: FS: 1972 Corvette Base 4 Speed Restoration Project