Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 68-72 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 04:26 PM
terpesman
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB 68-72 Vette

I am looking for a convertible (T-tops if I must), 4-speed, driver+ quality Vette. I'm not worried about the numbers matching or everything being original. All I am really looking for is something that looks nice that I won't have to do a lot of work to. I work non-stop and I don't have the time to tinker with something at this time. I would really like to find something in the next week or so if possible. Please contact me if you have something or know of someone who is looking to sell. Thanks, Jason
Old 07-02-2004, 02:15 PM
terpesman
Melting Slicks

Default Re: WTB 68-72 Vette (terpesman)

This may be a little bit premature but I just want to thank the Saint for, if all goes well, selling me his beautiful '69 Vette. He's been a pleasure to deal with and if the banks can manage to get their acts together this afternoon, I'll get to thank him in person tomorrow!

Old 07-05-2004, 11:09 PM
bqce
Instructor

Well?
Old 07-06-2004, 06:39 AM
terpesman
Melting Slicks

Default Re: WTB 68-72 Vette (bqce)

The deal is done and the car is beautiful. It's hard to buy a car without seeing it first but the Saint was dead on in his description of the car, when I got down there to pick it up I was 100% satisfied. We drove the car from NC to PA on Friday and the car ran flawlessly. Here's a link to a website created by the guy who restored the car.
http://temp.corvetteforum.net/c3/1fine69/index.shtml

Old 07-06-2004, 11:20 AM

Jason,

Nice meeting you Sat while you and the Saint were doing the deal. It was tough seeing that sweet ride pull off, but I am sure you will love it!!! Enjoy the ride.

Laterz,
Rob

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 68-72 Vette

Quick Reply: WTB 68-72 Vette