Callaway body kit for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 06:47 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by luvmy92
This is only about an hour from where I live (the land of SurfnSun). I have always loved the Aerobody and would love to have one on my car one day.

Mike

Mike I moved to Orlando this week! PS come to the C6 Hooters cruise on may 7

i went by and saw the kit as i was seriously thinking about buying it for my b2k. BUT...there seem to be more pieces missing than obvious and some of the glass needed work.

im passing on this "deal".
Old 04-27-2005, 12:57 AM
zelement
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think its worth it either. especially with the side gills missing and you can't get an emblem without verification of a true callaway.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:28 AM
luvmy92
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SurfnSun
Mike I moved to Orlando this week! PS come to the C6 Hooters cruise on may 7

i went by and saw the kit as i was seriously thinking about buying it for my b2k. BUT...there seem to be more pieces missing than obvious and some of the glass needed work.

im passing on this "deal".
Hey Josh,

I would love to make that event but that is also the day of our club (CFCA) Picnic.

Nice to know you are in the area now. I hope it's for a good reason and not a bad one. My car is at Norris's getting an ATI Harmonic Balancer put on at the moment, and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow. I'm hoping it will alleviate some of the vibration I have been getting at 3k+ rpms.

If you don't mind my asking what brings you to Orlando? I'm assuming a better job.... or a wife.

Mike

PS: Hutch is having Mike build a 396 for him as we speak. His car should be a monster when he gets it back from them.
Old 04-30-2005, 10:52 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by luvmy92
Hey Josh,

I would love to make that event but that is also the day of our club (CFCA) Picnic.

Nice to know you are in the area now. I hope it's for a good reason and not a bad one. My car is at Norris's getting an ATI Harmonic Balancer put on at the moment, and I should be able to pick it up tomorrow. I'm hoping it will alleviate some of the vibration I have been getting at 3k+ rpms.

If you don't mind my asking what brings you to Orlando? I'm assuming a better job.... or a wife.

Mike

PS: Hutch is having Mike build a 396 for him as we speak. His car should be a monster when he gets it back from them.
Damn Hutch is getting a 396?! thats gonna be sweeet!

No wife yet, tho the GF would love nothing more I got a job with Pulte Homes...more money, less hours, weekends off, and HUGE potential for advancement in the next few years....the company is growing at about a 70% rate.

We need to get together sometime soon and grab a beer.

Had a looker at my b2k today but I think he's gonna pass, fine by me I love this car too much.

Quick Reply: Callaway body kit for sale