Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Leagal race story, or how to beat and idiot.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 09:45 AM
jsup
Team Owner

Location: Bergen County, NJ Democrats, doing for the country what they did for Michigan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leagal race story, or how to beat an idiot.

I put this in regional, but I thought you'd guys would enjoy it. Reminds me of the post of the kid that had 20 PSI boost on his civic.

So we leave a local car show, with probablly 300 cars, around 8:00-8:30. One of the forum guys I was hanging out with pulls off at a light, I keep going straight to go home.

At that light is a guy with a Lincoln LSC racing the **** out of his engine. (that's the idiot part) Behind him, a motorcycle doing the same. Both were loud, and built, I guess. They're looking at me. I am stuck in traffic so there's no way we're going toe to toe.

They blow off the line as fast as they can. About 1/2 mile up I said to my friend, "looks like smoke up there" thought it was a truck or something.

Well, the LSC is on the side of the road, with BIG flames shooting out in every dircetion from underneath.. I fly by at about 40MPH. Blow the horn and wave. Yes I'm a *****. Then I dialed 911 to send the fire trucks.

I guess I won the race.

Last edited by jsup; 06-05-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-05-2005, 09:58 AM
mseven
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OH WELL....TOO BAD HE SNAPPED
Old 06-05-2005, 10:31 AM
Nathan Plemons
Race Director

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I really hate it for him, dumbass.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Lone Ranger
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The LSC was trying to race a modified crotch rocket? Truly an idiot. Stock crotch rockets are, well... rockets, more so for a modded one.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:50 PM
okies93
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor 06

Old 06-05-2005, 05:01 PM
jsup
Team Owner

Location: Bergen County, NJ Democrats, doing for the country what they did for Michigan

Originally Posted by Lone Ranger
The LSC was trying to race a modified crotch rocket? Truly an idiot. Stock crotch rockets are, well... rockets, more so for a modded one.
NO, it was a big V Twin. Couldn't tell what kind, wasn't a harley. Looked like a VMAX style motor. It was loud though.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:17 PM
JCD
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nathan Plemons
I really hate it for him, dumbass.
troz!
Old 06-06-2005, 02:25 PM
kwik_ta
Race Director

Location: St. Peters MO Sometimes you have to prove yourself by doing alot of killing or alot of dying...

FORD = Flaming Old Roadside Disaster

Looks like you "smoked" Him good!!! Mad props on the vette... It didn't even try!!!
Old 06-06-2005, 02:32 PM
azzkikr
Pro

Reminds me of the time when I was a teenager driving my "poor man's corvette" (Z28) and a Firebird or Trans Am wanted to go off the light... Normally, I would have gone for it, as most stupid teenagaers would... but I was on a "first date" with this blond babe. Of course, as we sat at the light. I gassed the motor a few times (as if I were really going to race), the light turned green and I just sat there for a moment and watched him smoke the tires... A few moments later as I came over the hill, there he was getting a ticket! I too honked and waved as I drove by at 35mph!

Get notified of new replies

To Leagal race story, or how to beat and idiot.

Quick Reply: Leagal race story, or how to beat and idiot.