C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Corvette C4

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Soggytaco
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
We plan on sending one next Friday. Please stay tuned. Or email me if you really must have it before then. I'll see what I can do.

Maciek
I just ordered mine on Tuesday just my luck!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2006, 12:20 AM
sonomacrew01
Burning Brakes

maciek,

did you get my order for the 6 speed boot in black and burgandy? Did you also get the note about leaving me with a smallpiece of burgandy to color match??

thanks,

Justin
Old 02-04-2006, 09:58 PM
JB666
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love mine - you can't go wrong with this
Old 02-04-2006, 10:10 PM
94redrag
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope you guys had better luck that I did!!
Old 02-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Adam Boca
Race Director

Location: www.ncminsurance.com Bowling Green KY Home of the Corvette!
Received 126 Likes on 66 Posts
CI 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Vet
St. Jude Donor '07-'08
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by 94redrag
I hope you guys had better luck that I did!!
What happened?

Adam
Old 02-05-2006, 12:46 PM
94redrag
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Adam Boca
What happened?

Adam
The first one I received was to tall. I sent them my old one as a patternand asked them to make it one inch shorter than stock. The one I received back was unsewn at the top where it goes over the shifter. I complained and received a third one that had the mounting holes for attaching it to the bracket way off and the hole on top was sewn but, way to large(I could almost slide it over the reverse lock-out ring) I sent the second and third ones back and asked for a correct one. The fourth one I received had the mounting holes for the bracket way off again and the top was sewn at a 45 degree angle instead of straight across. I complained and was asked by Maciek, if they could send me one that was an inch shorter but without the mounting holes punched so that I could punch then myself where they were needed. I said sure o.k.( at this point I'm getting tried of dealing with this) I received a fifth one that instead of being one inch "shorter" than stock was one inch "taller" than stock, which puts me back to where I started plus more height. Finally I gave up and told Maciek that I was tired of dealing with this(been a 4-5 month ordeal). I'm guessing he got my message, I haven't heard anything else back from him.

I will say that Maciek was very cooperative thru this whole process, but for whatever reasons, his people couldn't seem to make the right boot for me.

I know that most of you have had success with this, but not me. The quality seems to be good if they could just make the correct one. Between my initial cost and the cost of shipping boots back to Maciek, I've got more into this than the boot cost originally, plus I'm out my original boot! Live and Learn, I guess

Later, Zane
Old 02-05-2006, 02:51 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Finally I gave up and told Maciek that I was tired of dealing with this(been a 4-5 month ordeal).
Actually, Zane, no I didn't get your message. Which is why you haven't heard from us since we always respond to emails in a timely manner. I'm sorry to hear about the outcome this way.

I was under the impression that the last one boot was 100% correct. And I believe that after all this time you simply forgot how tall your stock boot was if you said we made it too long again.

If there's anything else we can do for you, let me know.

Maciek
Old 02-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Max_Benzo
Burning Brakes

Is their suede shift boots available, that would be pretty sweet.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:06 PM
94redrag
Burning Brakes

Actually, Zane, no I didn't get your message. Which is why you haven't heard from us since we always respond to emails in a timely manner. I'm sorry to hear about the outcome this way.

I was under the impression that the last one boot was 100% correct. And I believe that after all this time you simply forgot how tall your stock boot was if you said we made it too long again.

If there's anything else we can do for you, let me know.

Maciek
Maciek, I resent the the email withs pics attached from the 31st of Dec. explaining the situation to Redlinegoods.com. As far as anything else that you can do for me, please stop making it sound like its my fault by stating that "you simply forgot how tall your stock boot was.." You'll see in the pics that I sent what the difference is. All I've wanted from this whole transaction is the correct boot made to my request.

Later, Zane
Old 02-06-2006, 03:33 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

please stop making it sound like its my fault by stating that "you simply forgot how tall your stock boot was.." You'll see in the pics that I sent what the difference is.
That was not my intention. Like I said, the facts are how you described it, we couldn't get the boot right way too many times. However, I supervised your last boot personally and I compared it against the stock piece that you've sent us. That's why I said what I did.

Maciek
Old 02-06-2006, 06:28 PM
94redrag
Burning Brakes

That was not my intention. Like I said, the facts are how you described it, we couldn't get the boot right way too many times. However, I supervised your last boot personally and I compared it against the stock piece that you've sent us. That's why I said what I did.

Maciek
Then why is the lastest boot that I received even taller then the original boot that I received from you. Did you get the email that I resent showing the pics of the two. Do I need to post them here? You couldn't have compared the lastest boot to my stock boot or it would have been the same size as the first boot I received. I still don't understand why its so hard to make me a boot that is 1" shorter than stock with the mounting holes in the correct places and a finished top hole.

Later, Zane
Old 02-10-2006, 04:05 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi guys,

It's blue day today. Showing off our medium blue leather a bit here:

And our dark blue:

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on February 15th:

O421BQD6D45

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-01-2006, 02:01 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 03-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Soggytaco
Instructor

Here is my new boot the red stitching really sets off the interior. Especially with the red lettering on my seat.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:55 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi guys,

We have quite interesting news this time around.

First of all, we've added a NEW LEATHER COLOR to our color chart. It's called TAUPE and it looks like this (more samples here):

Secondly, we now have a page dedicated to QUADRUPLE STITCHING (whereby you have 4 rows of thread instead of 2). We do not charge extra for quadruple stitching, so you can customize your interior further using this option:

Quadruple thread page

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on March 25th:

S4V22HB4W75

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 04-07-2006, 05:23 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi guys,

More perforated leather and piping samples!

Black leather with light gray piping:

And more pictures of our new, TAUPE leather:

As you see, it's a perfect compliment to our previous offer of sierra, tan, beige and cream (to name just the tan/beige colors, we have plenty more of course).

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on April 16th (Easter!):

4W2QT3M24T8

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 04-08-2006, 02:42 AM
vettefast
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would love a new leather boot for my Vette but All I have seen/heard on this forum is complaints??? I think I will pass

Get notified of new replies

To Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Corvette C4

Old 04-09-2006, 12:05 AM
DieL
Melting Slicks

i recieved my leather boot.it looks amazing and its exactly as described. fits perfect and the leather and stitching is superb !

Only problem is i have a new steering wheel/shift **** combo and now i want a new one

Maciek, on the website they dont list an orange in piping. is that color possible? the 93 interior is all orange lettering/guages so i wanted a perforated black boot with orange piping. Ill be emailing your site directly too.. i want one asap !!
Old 04-09-2006, 12:07 AM
DieL
Melting Slicks

Hi guys,

A new month, a new discount code! But first, more samples of boots with piping - burgundy and orange (apologies for the second picture not being too sharp).

Here's an updated discount code for your shopping pleasure. This one is valid until midnight on March 6th:

4VC224P1LD8

Enjoy!
Maciek
you do have orange !! sweet !!
Old 04-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Demonic85
Team Owner

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Maciek,
I'm interested in a shift boot and an ebrake boot for my '85 automatic. I would like to have both in medium blue with medium blue stitching. However, on your site it says that the ebrake boot is not available. If you could make both for me, how much would they cost?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Corvette C4