C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Mandrel exhaust near Toledo?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Joelnr
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mandrel exhaust near Toledo?

Hello everyone. I have an '84 Corvette that I hope to start working on this summer or next depending on how things are going financially with college and things like that. Starting with the engine, I'd like to do a good cam/rocker combination, along with a ported intake, and a good exhaust with Hooker long tubes. Now, the cam/rockers and the ported intake are no problem, those are things I and some of the guys I know can do, but I have neither the equipment nor experience to tackle a custom exhaust. So, I was wondering if anyone knew of any places in the Toledo area (or heck southern Michigan/north-east Indiana) that could do a mandrel bent dual exhaust with an X-pipe? So far my search through the yellow pages and this forum has turned up nothing so any help would be great.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Hogan
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'09-'10-'11

How far are you willing to drive??? I know a place that would be at least 1 1/2 hr drive for you, but Gary Cook does awesome work. His place is called PFE. My 93 has the LT1 tips welded on the Magnaflow mufflers and there perfectly aligned.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:03 PM
Joelnr
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, been busy. Anyhow, to me an hour and a half isn't really that far to go to get good work done. Better than having some hick around here who doesn't even know what mandrel bends are get their hands on my car.

Get notified of new replies

To Mandrel exhaust near Toledo?

Quick Reply: Mandrel exhaust near Toledo?