Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Check out the New Corvette Central Exhaust Website!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 05:55 AM
qws
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not looking for an exhaust parts at this time, but I did check the site out and I thought the layout and "getting around" was pretty easy compared to other sites. I know when I was looking around for exhaust parts before it was a royal PITA, this site made it pretty easy to find what you might be looking for. for site design!
Old 05-19-2006, 07:35 AM
JYAMZE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why are the exhaust systems so ridiculous? LOLsorry guys i got the last great deal on exhaust... I was not in the market for a $1000 system so I got a borla stinger cat back on my c4 for $550 shipped. TO HAWAII!! $20 or so for shipping.. i thought the seller was yankin my chain when they told me the price. then a week later there was a box as big as me delivered to my door! in the catalog it's near $700 plus shipping!
Old 05-19-2006, 10:13 AM
CorvetteCentral.com
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

Runemaster - Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The video/sound clip is just a muffler/tip replacement. This system will give you a more agressive sound that is a little louder than a stock system.

qws - thanks for the complements!

Dan
Old 05-19-2006, 12:10 PM
1LT4ME
Racer

Originally Posted by CorvetteCentral.com
Runemaster - Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The video/sound clip is just a muffler/tip replacement. This system will give you a more agressive sound that is a little louder than a stock system.

Dan
Thanks for the response. I'm really leaning towrds the Magna-flow, but I'm not quite sold yet.

Does the system come with headers or is it just a cat-back?
Old 05-19-2006, 03:04 PM
CorvetteCentral.com
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

We could put together a complete system including headers all the way to the tips. The best would be to give us a call and we'll go over all the options. 1-800-345-4122

We have a lot of people go the Magnaflow route!

Dan
Old 05-19-2006, 09:01 PM
1LT4ME
Racer

Originally Posted by CorvetteCentral.com
We could put together a complete system including headers all the way to the tips. The best would be to give us a call and we'll go over all the options. 1-800-345-4122

We have a lot of people go the Magnaflow route!

Dan
Nice.

I was under the car changing the fuel filter this afternoon (boy was that fun... >grumble<) and it looks like the entire exhaust wouldn't be hard to swap out at all, with the possible exception of the manifolds/headers. So, I'll probably give you a jingle next week. And I'll also be complaining about the 'too-short-stitch' you just sent me with my steering wheel cover, but that's another topic.

Quick Reply: Check out the New Corvette Central Exhaust Website!