C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Vette Magazine & Corvette Fever Back Issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 03:35 PM
chris12345
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vette Magazine & Corvette Fever Back Issues

Hi to all: I’ve been away from the forum for quite a few months, as I’ve sold my 1991 convertible and moved up (or is it down) to a 1996 Viper RT/10. While comparing both cars is like comparing apples to oranges, the guys on the Viper forum are just as helpful as the group on this forum, and I appreciated all the help and knowledge I have picked up over the years. The reason for the post is to let everyone know that I have decided to sell all my back issues of Vette Magazine (196 issues) and Corvette Fever (115 issues). I will post this over in the classified section as well, as I think that is where it should be anyway, however I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up if you happen to be interested in any of the magazines. (I will include the available issues over in the classified section). Most are in excellent condition, and have all the original (annoying) inserts in them as when delivered new to me each month. I would be happy to answer all questions and inquiries regarding specific issues and articles whenever and wherever I can. If you are interested in a bulk purchase, I’m sure we can work something out. I am open to any offers that you may have regarding the price of the issue or issues you may be interested in, and I can ship them via the Post Office as Media Mail to try and save you a couple bucks on the shipping costs. You can send me a PM, or e-mail me during the day at chris.rainey@kraft.com, or at (570) 820-1506 as well if you have any questions.

Best Regards, Chris.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:58 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

I replied to your other thread.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:40 AM
chris12345
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Surfnsun: They are quite a few mags that have articles on the Callaway cars, including the original Sledgehammer article from back around the early 1990's, as well as a bunch of the Callaway Speedsters; let me know if you are interested in purchasing any copies...........

Thanks, Chris.

Get notified of new replies

To Vette Magazine & Corvette Fever Back Issues

Quick Reply: Vette Magazine & Corvette Fever Back Issues