Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Best Battery Charger I have ever used...

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 11:43 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Best Battery Charger I have ever used...

Ok Vette fans, we are coming into winter and most of us will have the Vette in the Garage more than we will on the street. Do yourself a favor and check out the cool little battery charger from Ctek. I have been using it for the last couple weeks, and it is hands down the coolest battery charger I have ever seen. Small, efficient and smart. Just hook it up and go..It takes care of your Corvette's battery all winter long.

We have 20 of them in stock and ready to ship.....
Check them out, it will be hands down, the best battery charger you have ever used. Give it a try for 30 days. If you are not happy I will refund your money!!!

Ordering info here....
Ctek Corvette Battery Charger
Features of the CTEK Charge include

Switch-Mode technology Simply put, our chargers quite technically advanced and incorporate state of the art electronics to produce an extremely energy efficient and powerful lead acid battery charger and maintainer. A result of the new multi-patented technology break-throughs is apparent in the design of CTEK chargers. They are small, compact, easily transported and stored, shock resistant and quite powerful. In terms of size and portability, they have shattered the perceptions previously associated with battery chargers incorporating traditional transformer- type designs.

Reverse polarity protection
Accidentally switching the positive/negative battery charger leads to the incorrect battery terminal posts will result in a red LED signal on our charger indicating they not properly attached.

Line Surge Suppression.
Erratic voltage line surges are suppressed--thereby minimizing the risk of crippling line voltage spikes and the subsequent damage to sensitive equipment such as computer chips, stereo equipment or other componentry. Our chargers have been successfully tested at 4000 volts.

Built in timers
Built in timers to prevent the continual charging of a shorted or severely discharged battery.

A reliable sealed design:

Our design allows for one durable, shock resistant, vibration resistant tough charger! Mount it inside your ride, and attach it permanently! Use the quick disconnects for easy hassle- free and SIMPLE hoop up in your garage!

Water resistant cover, with APPROVAL for outdoor use, even in cold weather!

Compact, lightweight construction for easy storage and portability
Many models will fit in automobile glove box If you are an “on the go” individual who prefers to travel light while still maintaining your Toys—CTEK chargers are the way to go. Take CTEK charging convenience with you; leave the cumbersome and bulky chargers behind.

Constant Current Charging
Nearly ripple free, CTEK Chargers provide nearly pure DC current with less than 5% current ripple.

Desulphation stage
Sulfated battery’s are difficult to charge. Our patent-- pending desulphation mode can help break through a badly sulphated battery to allow it to accept charging. The desulphation stage monitors the battery’s ability to start accepting a charge effectively by applying a very low charge current at a regulated voltage. It will initially pulse at a rate of 10 times per second. As the battery starts to initially accept a charge, the pulses slow down and then allow the charger to the next stage.

Pulse stage
Most conventional trickle chargers continue to charge without shutting off. The CTEK chargers completely shut off the current and voltage until the battery falls to a 12.9 voltage level. It will restart for a short duration at a minimal current level until the battery reaches the chargers regulation level. This process continues until the charger is disconnected.

Thanks,

Jim Vose
Old 05-28-2019, 12:10 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Old 05-28-2019, 01:02 PM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,259 Likes on 2,022 Posts

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
Ok Vette fans, we are coming into winter and most of us will have the Vette in the Garage more than we will on the street. Do yourself a favor and check out the cool little battery charger from Ctek. I have been using it for the last couple weeks, and it is hands down the coolest battery charger I have ever seen. Small, efficient and smart. Just hook it up and go..It takes care of your Corvette's battery all winter long.

We have 20 of them in stock and ready to ship.....
Check them out, it will be hands down, the best battery charger you have ever used. Give it a try for 30 days. If you are not happy I will refund your money!!!

Thanks,

Jim Vose
Originally Posted by southerncarparts
You still have these same 20 'in stock' from 12/2007

I don't get the 'VENDOR BUMP'!!

Last edited by WVZR-1; 05-28-2019 at 01:05 PM.
Old 05-28-2019, 03:46 PM
Newtomevette
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Uh... it's not exactly winter, current date: May 28, 2019 and just what is a vendor bump anyway?
Old 05-28-2019, 04:11 PM
Newtomevette
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Uh... it's not exactly winter, current date: May 28, 2019 and just what is a vendor bump anyway?

Get notified of new replies

To Best Battery Charger I have ever used...

Quick Reply: Best Battery Charger I have ever used...