PayPal added to BadBoyVetteStuff

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 12:07 PM
C6Collection
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10% off & PayPal added to BadBoyVetteStuff

Hi!

Just a note... we have added a PayPal option to BadBoyVetteStuff.com !

It should work fine... the first folks to make payment through there, remember to use your Promo Code (cftorque) to get 10% off on all orders through July 4th! If you do have any trouble making payment, let me know! I'll take care of ya' ASAP.

BadBoyVetteStuff.com has all the Corvette Racing-approved Jake Skull and Jake Scrape Gear. Corvette Racing and Jake are sported in combinations on several great selections.

Have at it... and have a great weekend!

Last edited by C6Collection; 06-29-2008 at 01:31 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Matatk
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Too bad the Pratt and Miller Corvette C6.R #3 was already sold - that's what I was interested in

Matthew
Old 06-29-2008, 01:28 PM
C6Collection
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matatk
Too bad the Pratt and Miller Corvette C6.R #3 was already sold - that's what I was interested in

Matthew
HA!

That's a trip, ain't it...?

Clearly we're not in the business of selling "Indy's or Pace's or Rides that Won Races" (... these are a few of my favorite things...).

Would be cool, though.

I asked about that once; that's been on there since the earliest days (years)... it was a 'test upload' (test pic, test price... go ahead and try to order it - with your CREDIT CARD, no less; it's possible, but we'd have to reverse the order: it's SOLD already) and no one could bear to take it down.

So it's been up there as a sign of 'sense of humor' underneath all the GM-approved straightline tone we have to carry publicly.

For those of you who haven't seen what Matthew is talkin' 'bout, here it is:

Item Number: CA3-XM455
$650,000.00

DESCRIPTION
No bling, but much zing. Special everything, including things we can’t tell you about. 1 owner, 1 seat. Low miles, but driven very fast. Always garaged. Never driven on public roads. Cared for by loving owners, cursed by the competition. One of only a few. Available only in Velocity Yellow. Championships and Drivers not included. Only for sale because Ms. Pratt says it’s time to clean out the garage.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Chassis 005 that raced in Le Mans and in the 2007 American Le Mans Series
• 575 horsepower, 6000-rpm redline
• 7-liter small-block V-8 engine
• 2425 Lbs. hydroformed steel chassis, composite body
• Longitudinal front engine, rear-wheel drive
• Tunable to the low drag demands of Le Mans or the high downforce requirements of Mosport

Get notified of new replies

To PayPal added to BadBoyVetteStuff

Quick Reply: PayPal added to BadBoyVetteStuff