Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Interesting --> Found the sticker for my corvette, bought from the dealership in 1990

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 01:39 AM
Stick N Move
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interesting --> Found the sticker for my corvette, bought from the dealership in 1990

I just found this today and thought it was kinda cool. Anyone still have theirs? Look at the estimated annual fuel cost!

I wonder if i could sell this haha

Last edited by Stick N Move; 06-30-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:42 PM
louisjames
Instructor

i think mine has that in my glove box. mines a 90 too. i know with bmws and mercs you can put the VIN number in to some websites and it brings up the entire spec and order list. always interesting.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:28 PM
1985 Corvette
Le Mans Master

Received 396 Likes on 240 Posts

Default Some sort of documentation I guess

Assembly line workers stash what I assume is equal to a tank sticker inside the engine cradle on both sides. They're inside those large holes crammed down at the bottom. Much like every other piece of documentation for my car, they were too grease/oil soaked beyond recovery. I tried to carefully unfold the documents but they crumbled apart in my hands.

If you've got access to the side of the engine cradle and your hands can fit, fish around in there and see if you can get them out. I found mine after I had taken the whole front end apart and took the cradle out so I'm not sure how easy it would be to get there with the cradle in place.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:49 PM
bizaro
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14

You can also obtain a copy from the Corvette museum

Old 06-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Stick N Move
Instructor

Originally Posted by 1985 Corvette
Assembly line workers stash what I assume is equal to a tank sticker inside the engine cradle on both sides. They're inside those large holes crammed down at the bottom. Much like every other piece of documentation for my car, they were too grease/oil soaked beyond recovery. I tried to carefully unfold the documents but they crumbled apart in my hands.

If you've got access to the side of the engine cradle and your hands can fit, fish around in there and see if you can get them out. I found mine after I had taken the whole front end apart and took the cradle out so I'm not sure how easy it would be to get there with the cradle in place.
Maybe mine can fit, ill check it out haha

Originally Posted by bizaro
You can also obtain a copy from the Corvette museum

They print them out for you?

I guess we know you got ripped off by $50 for your destination charge

Get notified of new replies

To Interesting --> Found the sticker for my corvette, bought from the dealership in 1990

Quick Reply: Interesting --> Found the sticker for my corvette, bought from the dealership in 1990