C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Satin Stretch Car Cover GP For July!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 09:40 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Satin Stretch Car Cover GP For July!!!!

4th of July Sale for our incredibly popular CoverKing Satin Stretch Covers. Covering offered us a special deal on pricing if we can move a min of 20 of them by the end of the July. This is a package deal for the C6 or C5 Corvette and includes your choice of color, a satin stretch car cover storage bag, and an embroidered C5 or C6 logo on the front of the cover. This same deal at normal prices would be more than $330.00 plus shipping. You are getting it for $220.00 with FREE shipping (in the lower 48 states). Best deal you will find on a satin stretch custom fit Corvette car cover anywhere.

Again this is a GP, so we need to hit 20 orders to move forward with this price. No cards will be charged until the GP is a go. If we do not hit the GP mark, each customer will be contacted and will be given the option to cancel or move forward at regular price. I fully expect we will hit the 20 mark without a problem.

This is the same cover I use on my garage queen and LOVE IT. Trust me, this is the nicest indoor cover you could wrap around your car. Fit is perfect and it has a nice soft fleece in the inside of the cover to be super easy on your paint and provide dent protection. The outside of the cover feels like silk...

Words cannot explain, this is a very nice car cover at an exceptional price!!!

Order below...

Corvette Car Cover
Old 07-17-2008, 09:16 AM
donivan3
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why is this in the C-4 section?
Old 07-17-2008, 09:52 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by donivan3
Why is this in the C-4 section?
This deal applies to any car cover and isn't specific to just the newer cars. The pictures are intended to use as a reference for anyone who wants to see how tight a fit the Satin Stretch covers are.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 07-25-2008, 09:58 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

GP price is locked in...anyone else who wants in, your order will be processed with Coverking as soon as it is placed.

Order below...

Corvette Car Cover

Thanks,
Dave
Old 07-26-2008, 12:58 PM
94LT1VETTER
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why do vendors do this? Isn't this why we have the option to click on vendors?

I know, whatever. Oh yeah? Well whatever to your whatever.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:54 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by 94LT1VETTER
Why do vendors do this? Isn't this why we have the option to click on vendors?

I know, whatever. Oh yeah? Well whatever to your whatever.
Because we pay a pretty penny to promote our products on the forum so folks like you can enjoy the forum free of charge. Same business model as traditional TV. I usually do not post GP's in the C4 forum, but thought most people would want to know of the deal going on.

If you are not interested, simply do not click on the thread. It is not like the title is misleading, pretty much sums it up. All you have to do is move on without opening it up.

Hope this helps explain your concerns

Jim
Old 07-31-2008, 10:12 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Today is the last day of the GP. If anyone still wants one, order now before it's too late!

Thanks,

Jim
Old 08-01-2008, 10:28 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

The GP is now closed. Thanks so much to everyone who participated!

Thanks,
Dave
Old 08-01-2008, 12:13 PM
corvettedan22
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think that mostly every one is "interested" in this cover. Yes its high price, but its an awesome cover !

The problem I see is in your post.

"This is a package deal for the C6 or C5 Corvette and includes your choice of color, a satin stretch car cover storage bag, and an embroidered C5 or C6 logo on the front of the cover."

This is a c4 forum. I dont want to buy a c5 or c6 cover which will probably be a lot larger then a c4 cover, and Is not made to fit the C4 as nicely. Secondly the c5 or c6 emblem on my c4 is not any thing to rage about.

My question is are there 3 different covers ? A c4, c5, and a c6 which are all different ? Or is this a generic fit all cover ? I am really interested in it, but I would want it to fit my c4 PERFECTLY. As well as see a picture before purchase. Maybee we can work a deal if you need a photo, im sure it will attract more c4's.

Thanks Dan
Old 08-04-2008, 10:27 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by corvettedan22
I think that mostly every one is "interested" in this cover. Yes its high price, but its an awesome cover !

The problem I see is in your post.

"This is a package deal for the C6 or C5 Corvette and includes your choice of color, a satin stretch car cover storage bag, and an embroidered C5 or C6 logo on the front of the cover."

This is a c4 forum. I dont want to buy a c5 or c6 cover which will probably be a lot larger then a c4 cover, and Is not made to fit the C4 as nicely. Secondly the c5 or c6 emblem on my c4 is not any thing to rage about.

My question is are there 3 different covers ? A c4, c5, and a c6 which are all different ? Or is this a generic fit all cover ? I am really interested in it, but I would want it to fit my c4 PERFECTLY. As well as see a picture before purchase. Maybee we can work a deal if you need a photo, im sure it will attract more c4's.

Thanks Dan

Guys, I apologize for the inaccurate wording. It's entirely our fault...however, just to clear it up: the covers are available for any car, but they are NOT a generic one-size-fits-all sort of thing. That means they will be custom fit precisely to your exact make and model and will fit just like a glove. The pictures we posted were intended to be used as a reference, detailing just how good a fit they are. Naturally we don't expect anyone to shell out big bucks for a car cover that was designed for a different car.
As it happens, the C4 logo is also available for use on the C4 car covers...so no one would end up with a logo as part of the package deal that didn't correspond to their car.

Like I said, it was our own mistake for not posting more clearly specific information on the C4 forum, and I just wanted to clear all that up since we'll be running another Group Purchase soon and I want to make sure all the C4 guys get the good deals too, rather than just giving the owners of the newer cars all the attention.

Thanks,
Dave

Get notified of new replies

To Satin Stretch Car Cover GP For July!!!!

Quick Reply: Satin Stretch Car Cover GP For July!!!!