Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

C4 door adjustment help

Old 12-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Y-ME
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default C4 door adjustment help

How do you adjust the door on a C4? I had to replace a door, and the rear of the door on the bottom is kicked out too much enough so to keep the interior light from turning off. Thanks.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:41 PM
CorvetteMike2024
Corvette Junkie
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,000 Likes on 836 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Default vette

Originally Posted by Y-ME
How do you adjust the door on a C4? I had to replace a door, and the rear of the door on the bottom is kicked out too much enough so to keep the interior light from turning off. Thanks.
Body shims
Old 12-03-2009, 07:33 AM
ZRWHAT
Drifting

Originally Posted by Y-ME

Dan,

I could stop by and give you a hand getting a better fit on the door maybe this weekend if that will work, much easier with 2 people instead of one juggling the door and trying to get the gaps/adjustments just right. The door switches are tricky and sometimes stick so thats another issue to deal with.
Still need to swap out the lower CA with you so could kill 2 birds with one stone....

Jeff
Old 12-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Y-ME
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by ZRWHAT
Dan,

I could stop by and give you a hand getting a better fit on the door maybe this weekend if that will work, much easier with 2 people instead of one juggling the door and trying to get the gaps/adjustments just right. The door switches are tricky and sometimes stick so thats another issue to deal with.
Still need to swap out the lower CA with you so could kill 2 birds with one stone....

Jeff
Sounds good let me know.

Get notified of new replies

To C4 door adjustment help

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C4 door adjustment help