Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2002, 04:21 PM
rilesforgolf
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!!

Looking for any opinions on Kerbeck corvette in New Jersey.
Old 04-14-2002, 04:42 PM
slvrsrpnt
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!! (rilesforgolf)

I've heard that they sell good vehicles, but still have to check everything out, never know when someone will try to sneak something through (I was close to driving down there to check out the black 95 6speed they have)
Old 04-14-2002, 04:58 PM
VetteBabe1
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!! (slvrsrpnt)

Knew a guy who bought a Collector Edition there new in 96. I believe he told me he went up there because they could give him the best deal. He seemed very pleased with the car and the transaction. :yesnod:
Old 04-14-2002, 05:23 PM
bogus
Team Owner

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Re: Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!! (rilesforgolf)

they seem to have good prices... and to be honest, they have been in business for a LONG LONG time. you don't stay in business for a long time if you're a ripoff.

I have had the luxury to speak with one of the Kerbeck brothers. A real nice person. I will check them out when ready for my next vette.

Old 04-14-2002, 05:52 PM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

I haven't purchased from them...but they have a large selection and people have told me that they have clean vettes. :)
Old 04-14-2002, 07:27 PM
blk90rdstr
Drifting

Default Re: Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!! (IMXCITD)

I bought a Cadillac from them a few years back. Great guys I'd buy a Vette off them in a minute. :yesnod:
Old 04-15-2002, 08:45 AM
1996Z15
Melting Slicks

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

I purchased my 1996 Collector Edition there last January. They were great to deal with and had some veery clean cars. I was considering two that they had, one was a white 1994 6-spd with 12,000 miles and they other was the 1996 CE that I bought. It had 32,000 miles on it when purchased and was very clean. Had I known about the LT4 engine at the time I think that I would have waited for one to become available since not having a manual transmission is my only regret.
If you are considering buying a Corvette from Kerbeck check out their website to look at their inventory. Talk to Dave when you visit, he's very knowledgeable.
Old 04-15-2002, 09:07 AM
Mr Mojo
Elite Torch Red Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Cental/South NJ Events Coordinator
CI 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Vet
CI-II Burnout & Drag Champ
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07

Default Re: Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!! (1996Z15)

I've been to Kerbeck many times, I think their best deals come from new cars.
I almost bought a 2000 FRC from them brand new for $36,400. I didn't and went with a C4 instead. Year and a half later, I went back with REDGAR to help him buy his 99. I looked around the showroom. They have the cleanest cars in the world(can't compare to Rogers since I've never been there), but like any other high quality dealership, I thought the prices were a little on the high side. Also they don't let you test drive the cars the way you want. They only let you baby them. Other than that, they are great and while you are waiting, they have gorgeous blondes to greet you and bring you coffee or whatever.
Old 04-15-2002, 12:02 PM
ConeKLR
Safety Car

Cruise-In II Veteran

Default Re: Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!! (Mr Mojo)

email me
Old 04-15-2002, 01:11 PM
35th
Drifting

I’ve heard of them, their right outside of Atlantic City or just inside. They have a lot of nice Vettes on the lot. :cheers: :seeya
Old 04-15-2002, 02:38 PM
Scoob
Team Owner

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When I was looking for my C4 a few years ago I stopped in since I was in A/c on business. I even had $12K with me as a downpayment in case I found something. As soon as they found out I was looking at used cars they wouldn't give me the time of day. Their attitudes turned very snooty. You can keep the blonde bimbos - customer service is what makes or breaks a place for me. I won't consider them when I'm ready to buy again.
Old 04-15-2002, 06:30 PM
dmalhi1
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!! (bogus)

they have been in business for a LONG LONG time. you don't stay in business for a long time if you're a ripoff.
thats so not true once you've met these guys, http://www.corvette-specialties.com ...... they are a chop shop pretty much, out to screw people, and they've been around for 20 years..... so don't say you don't stay in business for long if you're a ripoff....

Get notified of new replies

To Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!!

Quick Reply: Did anyone ever hear about or buy a vette from Kerbeck!!!!