Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

I found Heaven(Corvette Clinic)... On a road I took everyday.

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 09:10 PM
tuajer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I found Heaven(Corvette Clinic)... On a road I took everyday.

I've been looking around San Jose but I couldn't find a place to bring my vette to:confused:. The only place was The Speed Merchant but they didn't do a good job on my Mustang before. So I went to the yellow pages and found a corvette place (Corvette Clinic). I got lost using Yahoo maps but still found it :cheers: .
The road it was on was the one I took to work everyday. and the sign on it was small and simple. I missed it every single day I went to work :crazy:

When I pulled up to a space it had this label. "Corv. Only ":cheers: Went inside and I was like. :eek: :eek: :eek: It was like an Eckler's catalog in person. There where wheels on the floor, parts on the walls and every inch of the place had corvette parts. Nothing Else. :cheers:
The guy in the store (Kevin) got me what I needed and got me a couple of discounts. Great guy and what a great place.
I already told my job to send my paychecks to "The Clinic" on paydays. It'll save me some time not going to the bank :lol:
He even referred me to a guy that works on corvettes and I cancelled my appointment from Speed Merchant on Monday (getting elims) :blueangel:

SO go there if you're in san Jose. I left that day a couple of bucks lighter and My car just a little shinier.

Just got these two and some little latches and stuff.

OH yeah. And I cut the lid too. :cheers: I should be in the 12's now with those two mods. ;) :lol:
Old 07-27-2002, 10:35 PM
GDP
Team Owner

Default Re: I found Heaven(Corvette Clinic)... On a road I took everyday. (tuajer)

OH yeah. And I cut the lid too. :cheers: I should be in the 12's now with those two mods. ;) :lol:
Nah, you need some decals to get into the 12s. I thought everyone knew that! :lol:

[Modified by GDP, 8:35 PM 7/27/2002]
Old 07-28-2002, 02:53 AM
CoolVette86
Race Director

Location: Partying with the Cowboys cheerleaders in Mt. Olive, New Jersey
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: I found Heaven(Corvette Clinic)... On a road I took everyday. (tuajer)

That is way :cool: That's the problem with living in N.NJ... not too many domestic related speedshops, let alone Corvette shops. But hey, whatcha gonna do?
Old 07-28-2002, 03:01 AM
Fozzy_Bear
Waka, Waka, Waka!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CI 4-6-8 & 10 Veteran
St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: I found Heaven(Corvette Clinic)... On a road I took everyday. (GDP)

Decals ????

No, no, no. The only way to break 12 without using Nitrus is to jack up the back with air-shocks and replace the Diff-gear cover with a chrome cover.

Jeeze GDP, you even own a Mustang. YOU should know that. :D ..... Does explain the decal thing though :)
Old 07-28-2002, 04:02 AM
enhance
Burning Brakes

Yep, i've been there quite a few times. They have most everything that the mags(ecklers, mad, etc) have. I was just there today too.
Old 07-28-2002, 10:03 AM
Sharky Guam
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: I found Heaven(Corvette Clinic)... On a road I took everyday. (enhance)

I'll have to remember to stop by there next time that I come to San Jose.
:cool: :cool:

Get notified of new replies

To I found Heaven(Corvette Clinic)... On a road I took everyday.

Quick Reply: I found Heaven(Corvette Clinic)... On a road I took everyday.