RPO Code Location

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 05:31 PM
CVG323
Race Director

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts

Default RPO Code Location

I believe the previous owner removed them
anyway I can get the RPO codes for my car?

1G1YY22P5R5110651

thanks!

edit:
here's a free vin check for you guys. not as detailed as a carfax, but still tells you some things about any car you want to run!

https://www.vehiclehistory.com/

Last edited by CVG323; 05-17-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:10 PM
1984Z51auto
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by CVG323
I believe the previous owner removed them
anyway I can get the RPO codes for my car?

1G1YY22P5R5110651

thanks!

edit:
here's a free vin check for you guys. not as detailed as a carfax, but still tells you some things about any car you want to run!

https://www.vehiclehistory.com/
Sure, go to the National Corvette Museum site and order both the window sticker and the build sheet for your car. Between them they will have the information you want.

Last edited by 1984Z51auto; 05-17-2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-17-2018, 06:44 PM
c4cruiser
Team Owner

Received 476 Likes on 423 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by 1984Z51auto
Sure, go to the National Corvette Museum site and order both the window sticker and the build sheet for your car. Between them they will have the information you want.
But you can save some of the costs by joining the NCM first. Annual dues are $50 per year but they are fully tax deductible as a charitable contribution.

The window sticker won't show the list of specific RPO codes, but it does show a list of all the options that were ordered and the cost of each. The name of the selling dealer will also be listed.

The build sheet will have the RPO codes along with codes for other items installed on the car as it went down the Assembly Line. It's too bad that a prior owner remove the RPO sticker. Did you look under the center console lid? Other locations through the C4 model years were on the inside of the glove compartment lid or even under the passenger side rear storage compartment.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:50 PM
CVG323
Race Director

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by c4cruiser
But you can save some of the costs by joining the NCM first. Annual dues are $50 per year but they are fully tax deductible as a charitable contribution.

The window sticker won't show the list of specific RPO codes, but it does show a list of all the options that were ordered and the cost of each. The name of the selling dealer will also be listed.

The build sheet will have the RPO codes along with codes for other items installed on the car as it went down the Assembly Line. It's too bad that a prior owner remove the RPO sticker. Did you look under the center console lid? Other locations through the C4 model years were on the inside of the glove compartment lid or even under the passenger side rear storage compartment.
I checked, looks like previous owner removed them all. I have a 94 so no glove compartment. I checked center console, rear compartment too (where jack is) and even the ASR side with no luck. wonder why he removed it
Old 05-17-2018, 10:19 PM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,259 Likes on 2,022 Posts

Originally Posted by CVG323
I checked, looks like previous owner removed them all. I have a 94 so no glove compartment. I checked center console, rear compartment too (where jack is) and even the ASR side with no luck. wonder why he removed it
Probably replaced the console lid and not knowing any better tossed it.

For a fee compnine.com can supply you the info or if you carry the VIN to a dealer they will do the SPID label info for you. Dealer won't charge you.

Get notified of new replies

To RPO Code Location

Quick Reply: RPO Code Location