Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Corvette C4

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 09:35 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Default Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Corvette C4

Hello everyone,

this is Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, a sponsor of the CorvetteForum since about 6 months ago and the maker of genuine Italian leather shift and brake boots for various cars, now also available for the C4 Corvette! A must-have for all those who take pride in their ride!

Has your shift boot seen better days? Perhaps you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather? Or maybe you're looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior? Regardless of reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. Not only is the quality of the material top-notch, but so is the workmanship, featuring such fine details as double top-stitching. The boots are made specifically for your model (their shape is a replica of the stock design), so they fit perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others.

Not to mention two-tone boots, which RedlineGoods will provide at no extra cost! The boots are directly from Europe, and arrive within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed here on the CorvetteForum and we do get great customer comments all the time:
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted and/or C5 General !

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, here are some of them for your enjoyment.

The price of our products is $40 for a single boot (FLAT PRICES - regardless of the colors of leather and stitching you choose), but to put some icing on the cake, here's a 10% discount code - punch it in while ordering and you'll get 10% off immediately! 35W2JI4EI39 The code is valid for 5 days from midnight today, until September 4th.

Click on the picture to go to the respective product page on our website, where you can easily order them with PayPal or using your credit card!

Bottomline:

1) $40 for a single boot, minus the 10% discount code if you order while the discount code is valid.

2) You can choose from 17 colors of leather and even more colors of thread (here's our color chart). NO EXTRA CHARGE regardless of your color choices.

3) We accept PayPal and all major credit cards (online).

4) We ship within 3 business days, you'll get your order in 2 weeks in total (we're in Europe).

If you have any questions or comments, I'd be happy to hear them!

Take care,
Maciek
Old 08-30-2005, 09:56 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Default Wanted !!

Hello,

It just wouldn't be right if we didn't mention in this ad that indeed, we did have some problems with our C4 designs, as can be seen by looking into some of the old threads.

We are the first to admit that the number of differences encountered between particular models of the C4 shift boots (roughly 10, including MT and AT) was surprisingly high and it took us a while to understand how difficult this product line really is.

We've made some mistakes along the way (sending people non-fitting shift boots simply because we had a particular template's year range noted incorrectly) but we've always worked very hard on fixing any mistakes we made along the way (as can be seen in this post this post).

The list of designs posted below shows our current knowledge of the C4 shift boots along with info on which designs we already have, and which ones we'd love to get our hands on.

If you have one of the designs marked as OK, we have them and please feel free to order with confidence.

If you have one of those marked as WANTED, please contact us if you'd be interested in a free shift boot in exchagne for your stock one.

OK - 1984-89 Shifter Boot, automatic
OK - 1990-96 Shifter Boot, automatic
OK - 1984-87 Shifter Boot, manual w/ overdrive on shifter
WANTED - 1984-87 Shifter Boot, manual w/ overdrive on console
WANTED - 1986-88 Shifter Boot, manual
OK - 1989 Shifter Boot, manual
OK - 1990-96 Shifter Boot, manual

Thank you
Maciek

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 08-30-2005 at 10:15 AM.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:57 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Default Pictures wanted !!

Everyone,

since to-date we only have ONE picture of our C4 shift boot installed (thank you JB666), we would like to ask all of you who have our shift boots in your cars to please post here pictures of our shift boots in your cars. We pay $5 for each picture that we get to use on our website, so you can make back some of the money we've charged you for your boot!

Thank you,

Maciek
Old 08-30-2005, 06:45 PM
dand1892
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does your company recover auto *****?
Old 08-30-2005, 06:55 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by dand1892
Does your company recover auto *****?
Sorry, we don't.

Maciek
Old 08-30-2005, 08:54 PM
69ZL1VERT
Advanced

Hey I punched in the discount code, it said it was expired and you could only get 5% off?? Can you fis this as i want to order this shift boot, and i will snap a pic for your website.
Please let me know and i will order ASAP.
Thanks,
Ken
Old 08-31-2005, 03:04 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by 69ZL1VERT
Hey I punched in the discount code, it said it was expired and you could only get 5% off?? Can you fis this as i want to order this shift boot, and i will snap a pic for your website.
Please let me know and i will order ASAP.
UH-oh my bad. Here's a new one, I pasted a wrong one into the previous post: 35OP72LIO15

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 09-09-2005, 09:15 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hello everyone!

We have decided to add VINYL DECALS to each order. Everybody who
orders, will receive two of them. One is colored, the other - grayscale. Use
them as you like, but if you decide to put them up on your car, we'd be
honored.

THEY ARE 100% FREE OF CHARGE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE
ADDITION OF THOSE DECALS AT ALL!

Here's what they look like. First the colored one:

And the black/white one, on two different cars:

Here's a wider angle shot to show the rough size (it's 7 1/8 by 4 3/4 by the
way):

I didn't really stick it well, you can see the transparent backing...
Obviously with more time and patience you can do a much better job.

Following the information you received before, we have cancelled the summer
special. That's right, no more free shipping! But I wouldn't be myself if I
posted this without a discount code now, would I? So, here's one for your
ordering pleasure!

35PCP72QG42 - valid until midnight on September 14th!

Oh, and what to do if you would really want the decals, but you've ordered
our products already? Well, we WILL GIVE YOU A FREE SET OF DECALS, all we
need to charge is shipping ($6). Just click here to order:
http://www.redlinegoods.com/order.shtm?product=decals

Thank you and drive safely!
Maciek
Old 09-09-2005, 10:47 PM
86pyretta
Instructor

$6 to ship advertising decals? Not trying to be too critical, but that seems a little steep to me.. JMHO
Old 09-10-2005, 10:07 AM
GS 163
Le Mans Master

Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts

Maciek, I want some decals. You wanna send em to me. I gave you a pic of a boot installed for your site, you said you would give me $5 for it. I told you that you could keep your money, no problem. How bout an even swap? Ill check back to this thread, let me know please.
Old 09-10-2005, 11:00 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by 86pyretta
$6 to ship advertising decals? Not trying to be too critical, but that seems a little steep to me.. JMHO
Well, first of all we ship from Europe. Second of all, there IS a cheaper way - just order something from us.

Maciek
Old 09-10-2005, 11:03 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by GS 163
Maciek, I want some decals. You wanna send em to me. I gave you a pic of a boot installed for your site, you said you would give me $5 for it. I told you that you could keep your money, no problem. How bout an even swap? Ill check back to this thread, let me know please.
Hi,

sure, I'd be glad to do that! Please email me at maciek@redlinegoods.com to set it up.

Maciek
Old 09-10-2005, 03:03 PM
GS 163
Le Mans Master

Received 35 Likes on 21 Posts

Email sent. Thanks again, you have a great product and the customer service to back it up also. Very rare to have both these days. Keep up the good work.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:18 AM
lt4dogman
Melting Slicks

Hi Maciek
Please let me know when you receive my old shifter boot (for your "90-"96 auto trans pattern). Hope I'm first in line to get my boot. The sooner I get it, the sooner I can post a picture
Old 09-23-2005, 02:48 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi!

Another month has almost passed by, so here's another discount code, with a new color suggestion.

I was actually surprised when I saw these after I picked them up from my seamstress. It looks awesome in my opinion - much better than I expected it to.

This is SIERRA/BROWN two-tone and I believe it would be a great match for those interiors that have wood or woodgrain inserts. Replace sierra with black or charcoal (whatever will match your seats) and if you have wood inserts, the boots are going to really enhance the wood theme!

Here's the code. Valid until the end of September!

357K2V9H0JO

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 10-21-2005, 03:31 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi!

Another month has almost passed by, so here's another discount code, with a new color suggestion.

This is YELLOW-LIGHT GRAY two-tone. It looks much better in person, these pictures do not do it justice.

Here's the code. Valid until the end of October!

3590PBRD0U3

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 10-30-2005, 06:48 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi everyone!

Some important news and updated regarding the RedlineGoods color selection!

We have added PERFORATED LEATHERS to our color collection. So far perforated black and red are available (pictures below), most popular colors will be available in perforated leathers as well (blue, charcoal, sierra, beige, light gray, medium gray and more!).

We are also introducing FORREST GREEN very soon, as well as a line of ALCANTARA to complement or offering. Alcantara will be available in black, red, medium blue, beige and cream). We'll post pictures in a few days.

These pics try to show the difference between our regular black and red and the perforated ones. Hope you like them, but honestly, they don't even get close to doing these leathers justice, the perforation is very even and the holes are the size of a small needle - VERY nice and will definitely add a more sporty look to the interior!

These new leathers are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And if you order by Monday (October 31st), you can take advantage of the 10% discount code published in our previous update post.

Thank you,
Maciek

Get notified of new replies

To Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Corvette C4

Old 11-11-2005, 12:32 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi everyone!

Some important news and updated regarding the RedlineGoods color selection!

We have added PERFORATED LEATHERS to our color collection recently. Here are some pictures:

Here are some sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available as of today on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until next Sunday (November 20th).

35M8IT8H6D0

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 11-25-2005, 02:02 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi everyone!

New sample pics of the FAUX-ALCANTARA materials available on our site. We offer black, blue, red and beige. The material is not genuine Alcantara/Ultrasuede, which is licensed and very expensive. The material we are using is almost identical in look and feel to the real thing, while remaining reasonably priced.

It combines very well with other materials (smooth or perforated leathers), as you can see:

These new materials are available as a color option on our website for ordering purposes. And here's another discount code for them. Valid until November 30th. IT IS THE LAST DISCOUNT CODE WE WILL RELEASE THIS YEAR!

35YG88WBN90

Thank you,
Maciek
Old 12-09-2005, 02:23 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi everyone!

There is NO DISCOUNT CODE this time. However, our CHRISTMAS SPECIAL - FREE SHIPPING is available all through December! Make sure you take advantage of that when shopping for Christmas presents for your family and friends (or make sure to let them know if you want to be the lucky recipient of these great products!)

Some recent pictures we find particularly appealing:

Thank you and enjoy the coming Christmas season!
Maciek

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Corvette C4