Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Black SpeedLingerie Bra

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2001, 07:57 PM
firethorn
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Black SpeedLingerie Bra

Among the front bumper protectors currently available for the C4 Corvette, I think that the SpeedLingerie product is clearly the best fitting, best looking, and best working. SpeedLingerie began a few years ago, making bras for Ferraris only, then gradually expanded, first to Porsches and then to C4 and C5 Corvettes. Outstanding quality of materials and production; by far the least conspicuous of any auto bra design that I've ever seen; guaranteed by the factory not to flap at speeds up to 150mph (not, of course, that any of us would ever think of testing that out). This is a two-year-old-but-never-removed-from-its-original-shipping-bag SpeedLingerie bra that's intended for use on a *black* C4 (though it would look nice with other colors) that has *no front license
plate* (there's no cutout for a front plate to show through). I bought it thinking I would use it to protect the front bumper on long road trips. But I've never installed it . . . never even taken it out of its bag to look at it . . . and it just doesn't seem likely that I'll ever use it. Much better for it to go to someone who will put it to the use for which it was intended. This is a good product and, if you're a bra kinda person, I think you'll find it to be the nicest of its kind available. A new one of
the current design for the C4 costs $450, and I'm offering this one at $250 plus shipping/insurance at cost. I think that's a pretty fair asking price. Get it now before that long, rocky, drive to Bowling Green. :-) Thanks.

Quick Reply: FS: Black SpeedLingerie Bra