Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Ready to part- 94 LT1 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 04:26 PM
ScaryFast
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Crap, I hope I'm not too late to this party!

I'm interested in:

Front brake caliper slides (whole calipers if that's the only option)
Side gills (can't remember what color the car is, purple?)
Front suspension - A arms, sway bar
Optispark (did '94 have vented style?)

Lots more but want to get this in line.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:11 PM
jsquared94
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ScaryFast, welcome to the party!

Good news:
Side gills are available. They are Black Rose Metallic (aka purple). How is $75 + shipping for the pair?

Front suspension: all available and off the car! I will hold all suspension parts pending what you want. I'm thinking $50 for the sway bar, but I want to get an idea of what you want as far as the rest before talking other numbers.

Bad news:
Front caliper brackets: spoken for at the moment, but we'll see what the future brings.

Optispark: I hope to keep it with the motor.

Send me your email address so I can send you pictures!

Jared
Old 10-29-2007, 07:11 PM
StewB66
Instructor

Hi, Jared. Are you keeping the ASR unit with the motor or is it available? If so, price plus shipping to zip 73170, Oklahoma City? Thanks.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:32 PM
jsquared94
Drifting

stewb94: I am not keeping the ASR unit. Is $75 + 9.06 shipping via FedEx fair for it? Let me know.

Jared
Old 10-29-2007, 11:07 PM
teebee
Safety Car

Received 545 Likes on 288 Posts
2022 Corvette of the Year Finalist -- Unmodified
2021 C6 of the Year Winner - Unmodified

Originally Posted by jsquared94

Teebee1994: I have the bumpers. Let me know the approximate height of yours, though, because I know there are two sizes- I replaced some a few years ago and I discovered there are "shorts and talls".

Thanks to all again!
Jared

Mine are about 3/8" in diameter and about 3/16" high. But I'll take whatever you have,just let me know how much.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:17 AM
Eddie & the Cruisers
Burning Brakes

Eddie,

Yes, I have a black passenger's side door storage comparment lid. $30 shipped, which is the same price that the driver's side is pending for. Paypal to jsquared91280@yahoo.com and please include a full address.

Thanks,
Jared
PM and email sent.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:09 PM
ScaryFast
Safety Car

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Side gills are available. They are Black Rose Metallic (aka purple). How is $75 + shipping for the pair?

Front suspension: all available and off the car! I will hold all suspension parts pending what you want. I'm thinking $50 for the sway bar, but I want to get an idea of what you want as far as the rest before talking other numbers.

Bad news:
Front caliper brackets: spoken for at the moment, but we'll see what the future brings.

Optispark: I hope to keep it with the motor.

Send me your email address so I can send you pictures!

Jared
PM sent with email.

Of primary importance to me are the caliper slides...just to be sure we're talking about the same thing, I need the thin little bracket that holds the calipers themselves. Is that what's spoken for?

Gills - my car's black, let me see what it would cost to paint them. I might have to hold out for some black ones.

Sway bar - what diameter is it?

I'm going to go over my car this week and figure out exactly which suspension components I need to replace.

Thanks!
Old 10-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Z06_BluByU
Race Director

Received 39 Likes on 22 Posts

how about the steering col assembly (complete)
Old 10-30-2007, 09:24 PM
Eddie & the Cruisers
Burning Brakes

Default Armrest(s)

Eddie,

Yes, I have a black passenger's side door storage comparment lid. $30 shipped, which is the same price that the driver's side is pending for. Paypal to jsquared91280@yahoo.com and please include a full address.

Thanks,
Jared
EDIT: Comformation PM and email sent on armrest.

EDIT: Also sent PM for wiring harness for the lighted visors and lighted rear view mirror.

PM and PayPal sent.

Last edited by Eddie & the Cruisers; 10-31-2007 at 08:55 PM. Reason: PMs and email sent.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:49 AM
Red_Vette_93
Drifting

Jared going to pass on the rockers, I only needed the LH side & got one off ebay earlier today.

Thx, Jim

Red Vette 93: The rocker panels appear to be in good physical shape (no cracks or damage). If you intend to paint them they will make an excellent starting point. If you have a Black Rose car I think they should be repainted due to typical road wear. How is $125 + shipping for the pair? Let me know if that isn't fair. Also PM me an email so I can send pics.

Ubnpast: sorry, but I'm keeping everything necessary to make an LT1 run in a project some day.

Thanks for the continued interest!
Jared
Old 10-31-2007, 04:19 AM
ekimesor
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Panel, Splash apron

Need driver side panel 10276497, mounts in front of battery. Must be undamaged. You can see a picture of this part on www.artscorvetteparts.com Mike
Old 10-31-2007, 08:13 AM
jsquared94
Drifting

Scaryfast: Understand on the gills. The caliper bracket you are looking for is the one that attaches the caliper to the knuckle assembly, I think. Yes, it is part of a package previously spoken for. If it falls through I will let you know. Sway bar- will measure.

383_BluByU: steering column is available. There is a gentleman looking for a part off of it, so please let me know ASAP if you want it. If I need to sell as a complete unit I will before parting it. How is $125 for it, to include switches, wiper stalk, tilt stalk, and trim pieces?

Eddie: Got your messages. I see you want the wiring harness for the mirrors.

Red Vette 93: Glad to hear you found what you were looking for. No problem on the pass. Let me know if you need anything else!

Ekimesor: I have that undamaged panel. I would like $25 + shipping for it. Send an email to jsquared91280@yahoo.com and I will provide pictures.

Others: I have sent out a ton of email replies and have not heard back from a bunch of folks. Please check your PMs and email and let me know what you decide!

Thanks to everyone for the great response!
Jared
Old 10-31-2007, 11:47 AM
finally_got_it
Racer

Default need....

the c4 emblems off of fuel rails, 1 rubber bumper for rear hatch glass(i think teebee needed 2/3) if the trim is black i need the rear plastic trim around rear hatch, center console/lid
thanks
-Chris
Old 10-31-2007, 04:44 PM
jsquared94
Drifting

The fuel rail covers stay with the motor. I will look at rubber bumpers. I think the trim is cracked around the screw holes, so it would go cheap. Center console and lid are available.

Jared
Old 10-31-2007, 05:14 PM
lenbal
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

hi have a 95 lt1
Some jerk tried to break into car. Smashed steering column door side - can still retract wheel - can tilt wheel, but high beam doesnt work and wires are all showing do you have the cover for it Blk column. Not really sure what the hay is suppossed to cover all the stuff cant find another vette in my area to look at. But I do know the wires should not be showing and the high beam probably has a lever inside that needs to be connected or reconnected
hate to read the manual

Also do you have the gauge plastic -dont know what he was looking for in there but broke it

shopper1fishin1@charter.net

Thx Len
Old 10-31-2007, 05:46 PM
finally_got_it
Racer

The fuel rail covers stay with the motor. I will look at rubber bumpers. I think the trim is cracked around the screw holes, so it would go cheap. Center console and lid are available.

Jared
how much for the center console and lid and one bumper? put me in line for those items
Old 10-31-2007, 06:36 PM
StewB66
Instructor

Jared, see PM. Thanks

Stew

Get notified of new replies

To Ready to part- 94 LT1 Coupe

Old 11-01-2007, 11:38 PM
DougSilver
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jared:

Re: the weatherstripping you mentioned "Engine compartment inner fender weather stripping. Appears good. Includes both sides. $20 + shipping".

I assume these are the strips that fit over the inner wheel well plastic and I assume these will fit my 95? If so and if in good shape (no rips, tears, etc.) I may be interested.

Thanks,

Doug
Old 11-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Mr. Peabody
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 477 Likes on 353 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Jared, saw that you hadn't taken off the spindle yet. I'm going to pass as I found one local. Thank you.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:26 AM
jsquared94
Drifting

Lenbal- the steering column and trim are pending. So is the instrument cluster.

Finally_Got_It- Let me know exactly what parts you are after on the center console before talking price. The assembly is made up of many parts and I want us both to be on the same page before we commit and one of us possibly becomes disappointed. If you buy the console I will throw a bumper in the box.

Stewb94: PM received, thanks.

DougSilver: I got you PM and you are correct on the weatherstripping. It is in excellent condition to the best of my memory, but I will take a second look and provide pictures.

Mr. Peabody: Glad to hear that you were able to find what you were looking for!

All: I hope to remove all mechanical components external to the cockpit this weekend. My buddy is coming to help and we will hopefully tear through it.

Thanks,
Jared

Quick Reply: Ready to part- 94 LT1 Coupe