Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

F/S: Almost the whole interior out of my 96', airbag stuff, all HVAC, parking brake

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 10:38 PM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by the blur
do u have the carpet that goes up the sides in the rear hatch area ?
Nope, I really don't have any rear stuff since my car was full of stereo back there (another sale I've got going) when I bought it. Everything I have is seats forward.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:47 PM
dknee928
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price?
Originally Posted by RUKWKR
Nope, it's in GREAT shape. I believe this car has been garaged from day one.

The only problem with it is you can see it is cracked where the defrost is at but it's invisible after you put the defrost vent on.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:18 AM
Mr. Peabody
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 477 Likes on 353 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

You going to keep those good looking wheels?
Old 11-15-2007, 02:37 AM
BAM92
Safety Car

Kevin, I can't believe you are taking this awesome car apart. I wanted to buy it when it was in Austin but didn't have the money back then. You probably have the only 96 LT1 6spd out there. I remember MTI built the motor. Can't remember what he did with the LT4. Wouldn't have been easier to just buy a car in worse shape and build a race car? Just giving you a hard time because your car is one of the nicest C4's I have ever seen.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:25 AM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by BAM92
Kevin, I can't believe you are taking this awesome car apart. I wanted to buy it when it was in Austin but didn't have the money back then. You probably have the only 96 LT1 6spd out there. I remember MTI built the motor. Can't remember what he did with the LT4. Wouldn't have been easier to just buy a car in worse shape and build a race car? Just giving you a hard time because your car is one of the nicest C4's I have ever seen.
Once you see what I'm doing to it you'll like it.

We are tubbing it, putting in a roll cage, and putting in a solid rear. I decided to take all the interior out because I'm not real crazy about the stock interior anyway, plus it makes it easier to do the cage. Once all that is done I will do some type of custom dash and recarpet the whole car. I'm also looking for some high-end, possibly leather, race seats. I will also do an LSX some time in the future and do all analog gages.

So when we are done it will be far more custom and frankly just plain SICK.

Peabody - I'll be putting those wheels up for sale, probably later today. I'm literally waiting this second for fedex to deliver my NEW Fikse's.

I ordered the exact same wheels for the front - the backs are basically the same but instead of 11" they are 12" with the MAX "dish" Fikse could give me. Most of the time I'm going to run a 345 BFG drag radial but occasionally I'm going to run a full slick. Like I said it will be SICK.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:53 AM
GS023
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Fikse

If Peabody does not want the wheels I may be interested. What color are the wheels? They almost look purple in the pictures.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:58 AM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by GS023
If Peabody does not want the wheels I may be interested. What color are the wheels? They almost look purple in the pictures.
They do have a very slight purplish tint actually.

I actually asked Fikse about it. Danny said that whatever process they used to use to do the black anodizing has changed. With the old process, he said over time they will purple a little bit. It's more noticeable in direct sunlight. So if you wanted a "pure" black you might want to get them painted, but it's actually kind of a neat look on my silver car, not sure about other colors.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:03 AM
GS023
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They do have a very slight purplish tint actually.

I actually asked Fikse about it. Danny said that whatever process they used to use to do the black anodizing has changed. With the old process, he said over time they will purple a little bit. It's more noticeable in direct sunlight. So if you wanted a "pure" black you might want to get them painted, but it's actually kind of a neat look on my silver car, not sure about other colors.

Let me know what Peabody decides. Still may be interested.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2007, 10:05 AM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by GS023
Let me know what Peabody decides. Still may be interested.

Thanks
I'll get some pics up later today hopefully and will put that sale in a separate thread.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:10 AM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

What is the condition of the passenger HVAC vent? Are there any broken fins or scratches on it?

The last "perfect" one I bought here had a broken fin on it.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:25 AM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by SurfnSun
What is the condition of the passenger HVAC vent? Are there any broken fins or scratches on it?

The last "perfect" one I bought here had a broken fin on it.
Surf - I added a pic to top of post. It's in great shape - no broken fins and everything moves as should.

How about $40 shipped?

Last edited by DVNCI; 11-15-2007 at 10:32 AM.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Digital Disaster
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I'll take the dash pad if it is straight (mine is a little curled up in an area by the windshield.
Thank you!
Bob
Old 11-15-2007, 12:04 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Surf - I added a pic to top of post. It's in great shape - no broken fins and everything moves as should.

How about $40 shipped?
Looks good! I'll paypal after work today.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:12 PM
rganders
Instructor

what are you asking for the cruise control actuator and the plastic cover that goes over the emergency brake handle?. Thanks rganders00@sbcglobal.net
Old 11-15-2007, 12:32 PM
vettin_it
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I will take the console armrest if its not coming apart like most. Looked good In the picture but it was too dark to really tell.
Do you have the little button that resets the mpg? been missing it since i bought it.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:40 PM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Received 173 Likes on 149 Posts

Console armrest: $40 shipped
Seatbelts (all 4 pieces you see): $100 shipped
you have a better pic of the Console Armrest?

I definitely what the belts, and probably the armrest but would liek a better pic if possible..

Also shipping to 60103??

THANKS
Old 11-15-2007, 02:39 PM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Digital Disaster
I'll take the dash pad if it is straight (mine is a little curled up in an area by the windshield.
Thank you!
Bob
Hey Bob - it's in great shape.

Do you also want the piece that covers the airbag? Or the defrost cover? The defrost cover also has little LED's installed in it for an alarm.

Either way, if you want just Paypal 150 for just the dash or 200 if you want the pad + airbag cover and I'll throw in the defrost cover.

Last edited by DVNCI; 11-15-2007 at 02:42 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To F/S: Almost the whole interior out of my 96', airbag stuff, all HVAC, parking brake

Old 11-15-2007, 02:44 PM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by rganders
what are you asking for the cruise control actuator and the plastic cover that goes over the emergency brake handle?. Thanks rganders00@sbcglobal.net
I assume you are talking about the cruise control module that sits under dash, right above passenger's feet? $50 shipped for that.
-EDIT- Just added a picture to original post - see if that's the part you mean? Sounds like maybe you are talking about the servo in the engine compartment? If so I don't have that anymore.

The ebrake cover I'll do for $20 shipped.

Last edited by DVNCI; 11-15-2007 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:08 PM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by vettin_it
I will take the console armrest if its not coming apart like most. Looked good In the picture but it was too dark to really tell.
Do you have the little button that resets the mpg? been missing it since i bought it.
I added to more pics of the console armrest to original post - see there.

I'm not sure where it would come apart? You mean just in the center where the vinyl is at? No rips or tears there.

Are you talking about the button on the trip computer? I'm going to leave all of those on there and then I'll just sell the whole thing eventually.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:10 PM
DVNCI
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by -=Jeff=-
you have a better pic of the Console Armrest?

I definitely what the belts, and probably the armrest but would liek a better pic if possible..

Also shipping to 60103??

THANKS
Someone's ahead of you on the armrest.

Shipping is included in the price of everything I'm selling. Easier that way.

Let me know if you want the seatbelt stuff.

Quick Reply: F/S: Almost the whole interior out of my 96', airbag stuff, all HVAC, parking brake