Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: CCW Drag race wheel package for a ZR1

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 08:38 AM
MrCrowley
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cbernhardt
MrCrowley:

If you have not sold these wheels yet, I would like one more measurement if possible. For the rear wheels I would like to know the distance from the wheel mounting surface to the inside edge of the tire, sort of like the backspacing for the tires.

Thanks,
Charles
I will get you this measurement later this morning.

Some of the measurements in an earlier post I figured out without having the wheels on the car. Remember I have a set of gm amolds on the car now that have been widened to 12" by adding an inch to the inside and everything clears fine. With that in mind my dana44 is no different than any other dana 44 on the planet. The only difference here is that the zr1 body is alittle wider that a normal c4. That is why on the c4 GS car they added the rear quater panel flares. But also remember that the GS wheels still had a different offset than the zr1 wheels. Hopefully this helps you.

Last edited by MrCrowley; 12-03-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:51 AM
MrCrowley
Burning Brakes

The backspacing with the tire in the equation is 8 inches. The total footprint of the tire is 13.75". That would put 5.75" to the outside of the quarter panel from the face of the rear hub. These measurements should be everything you need here. I would go by these measurements and not the previously posted measurements.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:59 AM
MrCrowley
Burning Brakes

The tire backspacing is 8". Having a 13.75" footprint, that would put 5.75" outward from the face of the rear hub. These measurements are exact and I would go by these and not the one's made earlier in this post.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:28 AM
MrCrowley
Burning Brakes

bump

Quick Reply: FS: CCW Drag race wheel package for a ZR1