Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

LT1 Garage Sale - Everything Must GO!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 08:21 PM
mn_vette
Melting Slicks

Received 73 Likes on 46 Posts

Default LT1 Garage Sale - Everything Must GO!!!!

I just sold my corvette so here are the parts that are left over in my garage that I need out ASAP so my wife can park in the garage again.

I can get pics of the stuff upon request, PM is the best way to keep the post from getting cluttered if you just want pictures.

BIG TICKET ITEMS:

-MCLEOD TWIN DISK STREET CLUTCH Gen 1 Crank Flywheel setup for a ZF6, would be perfect for a 4+3 to ZF6 conversion. Missing the throwout bearing, but otherwise in good condition. Comes with new McLeod master cylinder. $250 + shipping

-700R4, comes with a heavy duty 2500 stall torque converter, manual shift upgrade, $2000 heavy duty rebuild with shift kit and the works, started slipping behind a 393ci and was removed. $100 + shipping

-VORTECH FMU this comes with lines that bolt strait to the C4 lines, the rising rate is for stock injectors $50 shipped

-TRANNY COOLERS, all B&M coolers, All come with fittings
8x11" hose fittings, $20 + shipping
5.5x11" hose fittings, $15 + shipping

SMALLER ITEMS:
If you notice I'm not trying to make money off of most of these things, I just want to cover shipping and paypal costs.

-3" 3-BOLT EXHAUST GASKETS, $4 shipped per pair

-O2 SENSOR EXTENSION, 4 ping cable about 10" long for allowing an O2 sensor to work with headers if the cable is short $5 + shipping

-COMP CAMS VALVE SPRING SHIMS, part numbers 4742-16 and 4736-16 $5 each shipped

-SPEEDO SENSOR AND GEARS, I have a sensor and a few different color gears, $5 each + shipping

-EGR PIPES/ONE WAY VALVES, I have 2 of these, the black screw down one way valves for the egr exhaust tubes can be used for crank case evac setups. $5 each + shipping

-BRASS O RINGS for CALIPERS, I have a bag of these brass o rings for the line that goes into the caliper, I'll throw them in for free with any other purchase, or just let me know and I can just mail you a set of 4

-PVC Valve, $7 shipped

-WHEEL STUDS, I have 12 wheel studs 2 are new in GM packaging, the other 10 are left over from a bearing replacement $1 each

-IGNITION COIL, I have 2 of these, one I know works great, the other has been sitting on a shelf so I'm not sure, $20 shipped for both

-LT1 VALLEY OILER, $10 shipped each

-MISC GASKETS AND SEALS, I have several random TB gaskets, main seals and random stuff like that, if you need something let me know and I might just have it.

-STARTER, works fine most of the time before I got annoyed and removed it, I suggest using it as a core, pay shipping

SOLD ITEMS:

SOLD-EGR HEADER BLOCK OFF PLUGS, screw in block off plugs for the EGR ports in the manifolds/headers $10 shipped

SOLD-COMP CAMS custom camshaft 224/218 114LSA ~0.570 lift with 1.6 rockers great idle sound $75 shipped

SOLD-PORTED HEADS these are stock ported heads that flow about 260cfm, a few of the chambers need to be cleaned up, I have pics. $250 shipped

SOLD-INTAKE MANIFOLD AND FUEL RAIL, off of a '93 includes map sensor inlet ported to fit a 58mm TB, $20 + shipping

SOLD-LT1 OIL FILTER, Free with any other purchase

SOLD-FUEL PUMP FILTER, in tank bottom of pump filter, brand new $5 shipped

SOLD-EGR rear manifold actuator, I have 2 of these, $10 shipped for both

SOLD-EARLS INLINE FUEL FILTER, 6an fittings, washable element, $15 shipped

SOLD-COMPOSIT VALVE COVERS with bolts, wear mark on the back of the passenger side $30 shipped

SOLD-IGNITION MODULE, I have three of these, two for sure work, and the other I'm pretty sure works $15 shipped for all 3

SOLD-POWER SEAT SWITCHES has white lettering from a '94+, for dual power seats $15 shipped

SOLD-MEZ WATER PUMP, removed when I upgraded to the HD version, still has plenty of life left in it. $20 + shipping

SOLD-OPTISPARK off of a '96 still has electrical connector, coil wire, and vacuum lines attached, I can pop it open and verify that the sensor looks good upon request. $15 shipped

SOLD-STOCK '93 MASTER CLUTCH CYLINDER, removed for mcleod clutch upgrade $10 shipped

SOLD-STOCK '93 SLAVE CLUTCH CYLINDER, still works good, replaced during a clutch upgrade $10 shipped

SOLD-COMP CAMS PRO MAGNUM 1.52 RR's, set of 8, NSA, 7/16' studs with poly locks $40 + shipping

SOLD-HOOKER LONGTUBE HEADERS, these have O2 bungs installed and no emissions junk, they have been sitting around and have a little bit of surface rust on them, they come out to a 3" 3 bolt flange $25 + shipping

SOLD-92,93 PROM chip setup for a zz9 cam $15 shipped

SOLD-HYDRAULIC ROLLER LIFTERS, I just swapped in a new set every time I did a cam change $10 shipped per set

SOLD-SPEED BLEEDERS for front C4 calipers, new in packaging $10 shipped

SOLD-383 CI LOW COMPRESSION FORGED ROTATING ASSEMBLY

SOLD-TRANNY COOLERS, all B&M coolers, All come with fittings
13.5x8.5" with fan and termostat, AN fittings, $75 + shipping

SOLD-SINGLE GAUGE A PILLAR POD, $10 shipped

SOLD-LUG NUTS AND COVERS, these are the stock grey plastic covers with matching lugnuts I have 22 lugs and 14 covers $15 shipped

SOLD-POWER DOOR LOCK SLIDE COVERS from a '94, you get both sides $5 shipped

SOLD-PILOT BUSHING, one is a roller type and the other is a bushing type $5 each shipped

SOLD-BLINKER SWITCH, I thought mine was broke, but turns out it wasn't so this has been sitting on my shelf $10 shipped

SOLD-D36 2.59 ratio, I have the drive shaft and C-beam that go with if you need them $50 + shipping

SOLD-FRONT ROTORS, I have 2, they are a tad rusty from sitting in the garage, but still have plenty of life left in them, they were replaced when I upgaraded my front brakes to C5's $35 shipped for both

SOLD-NX NITROUS KIT, this kit has a 15# bottle and heater, it comes with jets from 35 to 250hp, needs 1 new solenoid that got burnt, everything else is in good condition $400 + shipping

SOLD-STOCK '93 RIMS, you get all 4, but the rear still have tires on them and have almost no tread left, would be great for a burn out contest, rims are in ok condition $30 + shipping

SOLD-LT1 MUFFLERS, Pay shipping

Last edited by mn_vette; 09-07-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Corvette Chris
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pics of Hooker Headers please...
cjlester@roadrunner.com

What is their part number?
Old 08-15-2009, 08:39 PM
bdw18_123
Drifting

Location: Prather, California -1990 ZR-1 White/Flame Red- -SOLD!!-
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interested in the '93 stock rims. PM sent.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:02 PM
my85redvette
Advanced

Default 93 rims

could you send pics orange48cheif@hotmail.com I am very interested!
Old 08-15-2009, 09:09 PM
gangstahats
Intermediate

Hi ! ! !

I'll take the intake w/ fuel rail, the in-tank fuel pump filter and the egr acruators, the oil filter and a 58MM TB gasket if you have it.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Bobwhite85
Drifting

MEZ WATER PUMP, removed when I upgraded to the HD version, still has plenty of life left in it. $20 + shipping
EGR rear manifold actuator, I have 2 of these, $10 shipped for both
-POWER SEAT SWITCHES has white lettering from a '94+, for dual power seats $15 shipped
IGNITION MODULE, I have three of these, I'm pretty sure that 2 are for sure working, you get all 3 for $15 shipped
-HOOKER LONGTUBE HEADERS, these have O2 bungs installed and no emissions junk, they have been sitting around and have a little bit of surface rust on them, they come out to a 3" 3 bolt flange $25 + shipping
Will you sale just the 700r4 TC 2500 stall?
Will you just sale me your Forged crank? if so how much? I have a auto so I have no need for the ZF parts.

Please send me pics of these items and a total priced shipped.
Thanks, Bob

Last edited by Bobwhite85; 08-15-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:47 PM
WymanD
Instructor

pm sent.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:43 PM
rodj
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

COMP CAMS PRO MAGNUM 1.52 RR's, set of 8, 7/16' studs with locks $40 + shipping

SA or non SA ?
Old 08-15-2009, 10:53 PM
mn_vette
Melting Slicks

Received 73 Likes on 46 Posts

PM's Replied to everyone.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:54 PM
rodj
Le Mans Master

Default Parts FS

double post
Old 08-15-2009, 11:16 PM
neverendingprojects
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,
I dont need any pics. but if you dont have a deal yet on the manifold &fuel rails I would take them and send the money immediately. Also, if the valve covers are stock 93, I will take them if not spoken for...
PM total on what is avail, and I will transfer money...

Thanks,
Tony
Old 08-16-2009, 12:07 AM
herman8tr
Advanced

Interested in the headers if you still have them.

Just let me know and I can work out the shipping details with you.

Thanks,
Jeffrey
Old 08-16-2009, 01:56 AM
Mekanic
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

-OPTISPARK off of a '96 still has electrical connector, coil wire, and vacuum lines attached, I can pop it open and verify that the sensor looks good upon request. $15 shipped

-STOCK '93 MASTER CLUTCH CYLINDER, removed for mcleod clutch upgrade $10 shipped

-STOCK '93 SLAVE CLUTCH CYLINDER, still works good, replaced during a clutch upgrade $10 shipped

-MEZ WATER PUMP, removed when I upgraded to the HD version, still has plenty of life left in it. $20 + shipping

-LUG NUTS AND COVERS, these are the stock grey plastic covers with matching lugnuts $15 shipped

I'll take all these, let me know shipping to 34654
Old 08-16-2009, 03:04 AM
bdw18_123
Drifting

Location: Prather, California -1990 ZR-1 White/Flame Red- -SOLD!!-
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll pass on the rims. Can't afford the shipping costs right now.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:06 AM
93 ragtop
Le Mans Master

Received 96 Likes on 82 Posts

Id like to get the D36 rearend if shipping isnt out of this world. My zip code is 20110. Thanks Brian

Edit to say im very interested in the motor as well!! I will be in michigan after labor day. Going to Cass City.

Last edited by 93 ragtop; 08-16-2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:55 AM
rodj
Le Mans Master

Paypal done on Comp 1.5 rockers and Earls filter
Old 08-16-2009, 09:16 AM
2manyC4s
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll take the Ignition modules if they haven't gone yet.

Thanks,Steve

Get notified of new replies

To LT1 Garage Sale - Everything Must GO!!!!

Old 08-16-2009, 09:26 AM
slamin1
Instructor

Lt1 mufflers shipping to 11385 send me pic too thanks jay_vet@yahoo.com
Old 08-16-2009, 12:42 PM
lowcostvetteparts
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by mn_vette
I just sold my corvette so here are the parts that are left over in my garage that I need out ASAP so my wife can park in the garage again.

I can get pics of the stuff upon request, PM is the best way to keep the post from getting cluttered if you just want pictures.

BIG TICKET ITEMS

-383 CI LOW COMPRESSION FORGED MOTOR, the motor is dissassembled currently 2 of the pistons came apart and I have 2 brand new ones, the heads need to be cleaned up, 9.2:1 compression forged ross pistons, forged 6' rods, forged crank, setup as a dual rear main seal conversion and comes with the proper McLeod twin disk setup to work with a zf6. Brand new Mcleod master too. Also has head studs $500 + shipping

-700R4, comes with a heavy duty 2500 stall torque converter, manual shift upgrade, $2000 heavy duty rebuild with shift kit and the works, started slipping behind a 393ci and was removed. $100 + shipping

-NX NITROUS KIT, this kit has a 15# bottle and heater, it comes with jets from 35 to 250hp, needs 1 new solenoid that got burnt, everything else is perfect $400 + shipping

-TRANNY COOLERS, all B&M coolers, All come with fittings
13.5x8.5" with fan and termostat, AN fittings, $75 + shipping
8x11" hose fittings, $20 + shipping
5.5x11" hose fittings, $15 + shipping

SOLD-COMP CAMS PRO MAGNUM 1.52 RR's, set of 8, NSA, 7/16' studs with poly locks $40 + shipping

SOLD-HOOKER LONGTUBE HEADERS, these have O2 bungs installed and no emissions junk, they have been sitting around and have a little bit of surface rust on them, they come out to a 3" 3 bolt flange $25 + shipping

SMALLER ITEMS:
If you notice I'm not trying to make money off of most of these things, I just want to cover shipping and paypal costs.

-COMPOSIT VALVE COVERS with bolts, wear mark on the back of the passenger side $30 shipped

-HYDRAULIC LIFTERS, two sets good working order I just swapped in a new set every time I did a cam change $10 shipped each

-IGNITION MODULE, I have two of these, one for sure works, and the other I'm pretty sure works $10 shipped for both

-IGNITION COIL, I have 2 of these, one I know works great, the other has been sitting on a shelf so I'm not sure, $20 shipped for both

-PILOT BUSHING, one is a roller type and the other is a bushing type $5 each shipped

-STOCK PISTONS & RODS, no rod nuts, price depends on shipping and how many you may want, maybe just get them all and find the best ones to reuse if you only need a few.

-BLINKER SWITCH, I thought mine was broke, but turns out it wasn't so this has been sitting on my shelf $10 shipped

-D36 2.59 ratio, I have the drive shaft and C-beam that go with if you need them $50 + shipping

-LT1 MUFFLERS, Pay shipping

-STOCK '93 RIMS, you get all 4, but the rear still have tires on them and have almost no tread left, would be great for a burn out contest, rims are in ok condition $30 + shipping

-OPTISPARK off of a '96 still has electrical connector, coil wire, and vacuum lines attached, I can pop it open and verify that the sensor looks good upon request. $15 shipped

-STOCK '93 MASTER CLUTCH CYLINDER, removed for mcleod clutch upgrade $10 shipped

-STOCK '93 SLAVE CLUTCH CYLINDER, still works good, replaced during a clutch upgrade $10 shipped

-POWER SEAT SWITCHES has white lettering from a '94+, for dual power seats $15 shipped

-POWER DOOR LOCK SLIDE COVERS from a '94, you get both sides $5 shipped

-STOCK EXHAUST MANIFOLDS Studs are removed from one and snapped on the other, pay shipping

-STARTER, works fine most of the time before I got annoyed and removed it, I suggest using it as a core, pay shipping

-STOCK OIL PUMP, I have two of these, $10 shipped

-STOCK STAMPED ROCKERS, 1.5 ratio $15 shipped

-LT1 VALLEY OILER, I have 2 of these, $10 shipped

-SINGLE GAUGE A PILLAR POD, $10 shipped

-STOCK TORQUE CONVERTER pay shipping

-MEZ WATER PUMP, removed when I upgraded to the HD version, still has plenty of life left in it. $20 + shipping

-LUG NUTS AND COVERS, these are the stock grey plastic covers with matching lugnuts $15 shipped

-PVC Valve, $7 shipped

-WIRING HARNESS, it is a partial cut from a junkyard just has the engine stuff, from a '96 roadmaster $15 shipped(its heavy)

-MISC GASKETS AND SEALS, I have several random TB gaskets, rear main seals and random stuff like that, if you need something let me know and I might just have it.

SOLD-INTAKE MANIFOLD AND FUEL RAIL, off of a '93 includes map sensor inlet ported to fit a 58mm TB, $20 + shipping

SOLD-LT1 OIL FILTER, Free with any other purchase

SOLD-FUEL PUMP FILTER, in tank bottom of pump filter, brand new $5 shipped

SOLD-EGR rear manifold actuator, I have 2 of these, $10 shipped for both

SOLD-EARLS INLINE FUEL FILTER, 6an fittings, washable element, $15 shipped
My name is James Seidel

I would like to talk to you about the parts, I have no problem calling you or you may call me.

1 415 797 8970 and 1 916 588 7205

I would like to know if the optispark will fit a 94

Also, the wheels, are they sawblade design?

Please contact me at

lowcostvetteparts@gmail.com

Thank you

james writes
Old 08-16-2009, 05:30 PM
Dale1990
Le Mans Master

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Would you happen to still have the resonator to go with the mufflers?

Quick Reply: LT1 Garage Sale - Everything Must GO!!!!