Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB- Fuel Rail for 94-96 Vette LT1

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2002, 08:31 PM
Jim 02 LS-6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB- Fuel Rail for 94-96 Vette LT1

I am looking for a Fuel Rail for 94-96 Vette LT1. I have seen them on E-Bay for F-Body's. Does anyone know if you can use the F-Body rail and change the hard lines for the Fuel + Return line to Vette? (Passenger Side Outlet)
Thanks Jim
Old 04-28-2002, 10:37 PM
Bill Reid
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: WTB- Fuel Rail for 94-96 Vette LT1 (Jim 92 LT1 SC)

Jim,
Camero (and I think Impala's) LT1 fuel rails enter/exit the driver side of the car. They will not work on a vette unless you get creative on fuel line routing. Further, they cannot be modified by just replacing the entrance/exit steel lines as they are roll crimped in place. I have a 94 and later fuel rail coming in the mail I just won on ebay. But I have back-up plans currently in place for it if my current LT1 fuel rail modification goes South on me. Shoot me an email... and I should be able to let you know in a week or so if I can re-sell it. The fuel rail cost me $125... and thats what I'd be asking for it plus shipping if I decide to sell it. Also, if you go to ebay and do a search under "LT1" you will see on occasion corvette specific fuel rails for auction seperately from the intakes. But more often than not they are together... still you can get a good deal when they become available.

Quick Reply: WTB- Fuel Rail for 94-96 Vette LT1