Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Assorted parts-Ujoints, brake pads, brake hoses, license plate filler plate, etc

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 09:52 PM
trackbird
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Assorted parts-Ujoints, brake pads, clutch fork & pivot ball, etc

I have lots of parts laying around that I gathered up for my 1991 Corvette. I'm looking at parting out the entire car, but I'm going to start with some of the spare parts.

I have several brand new sets of brake pads. Most are just OEM style pads. Some are Midas brand (rear pads, 2 new sets in the box), some are "Big A" brand (front pads). These are basically just semi metallic street pads. Nothing fancy, but if you have a daily driven C4 and need stock style pads, these are stock style pads.

$10.00 per set (4 pads, complete front or rear set) plus freight.

I have a new set of PBR "Metal master" pads. This is a performance street pad that is (or at least it was) very popular for performance street/autocross use. These came on an Ed Miller C4HD brake conversion kit that I installed on a '92 Z28 some time ago. I swapped on the Hawk pads (listed below) before ever driving the car. I don't have a box for these, but they are new pads.

$35 plus freight OBO

Oil filters. 2 Mobile 1 filters (PF 454 equivalent) and 3 AC Delco filters (PF 454). New in the box, fit 1991 Corvette (standard small block Chevy filters).

$20 plus freight

Reproduction rubber floor mounted shifter boot (the one that always tears) for a 1991 6 speed Corvette. New in the box/never used.

$25 plus freight OBO

OEM Clutch fork and pivot ball (1991 ZF S6-40, these appear to fit the LT1 and LT5 cars as well). Brand new, never used. ZF Doc referred me to a place that had the last of the NOS factory parts and I purchased a set for my car but didn't install them. These are in brand new, unused condition and are OEM parts. I'm not sure if you can actually buy these anymore (if there are still some left, my price is probably too high, if there aren't anymore left, it's probably low....if you need them, lets talk).

$295 plus freight OBO

ZF S6-40 (1991 Corvette 6 speed) "shift shaft" (the rail in the transmission that has the shift pattern in it). I converted my car to a "crash through" version and removed this one from my trans. These are a couple hundred dollars new (or the new one I bought was).

$45 plus freight

I also have a Racetronix C44 1989-1996 Fuel Pump Wiring Harness

http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.a...WH-014&eq=&Tp=

Still new in the package.

$39.50 plus freight OBO

Oil pressure switch. New in the box. This is the one that illuminates the "check gauges" light on a '91 Corvette (it's located back by the distributor). PN DR4006, other PN PS222.

$5.00 plus freight

Pics on request. If you need something that's listed, drop me a line. If my price is out of line, let me know and I'll gladly work with you.

Email me at:

trackbird (at) gmail dot com

Last edited by trackbird; 01-23-2016 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:49 AM
Electrifyvette
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will take the u joints if you can do 50 plus ship
Old 11-15-2015, 10:33 AM
trackbird
Racer

Originally Posted by Electrifyvette
I will take the u joints if you can do 50 plus ship
PM sent
Old 11-15-2015, 03:37 PM
trackbird
Racer

More parts added, lowered a few prices.

Last edited by trackbird; 11-15-2015 at 03:48 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:38 PM
gman35
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Default rear window drain kit

Do you still have the rear window drain kit?? if so if so I want it.. where do i send my pay pal payment.. thanks, gary
Originally Posted by trackbird
I have lots of parts laying around that I gathered up for my 1991 Corvette. I'm looking at parting out the entire car, but I'm going to start with some of the spare parts.

I have several brand new sets of brake pads. Most are just OEM style pads. Some are Midas brand (rear pads, 2 new sets in the box), some are "Big A" brand (front pads, 2 sets in the box) and one set is "Brakebest" brand (rear pads, 1 set in the box). These are basically just semi metallic street pads. Nothing fancy, but if you have a daily driven C4 and need stock style pads, these are stock style pads.

$12.50 per set (4 pads, complete front or rear set) plus freight.

I have a new set of PBR "Metal master" pads. This is a performance street pad that is (or at least it was) very popular for performance street/autocross use. These came on an Ed Miller C4HD brake conversion kit that I installed on a '92 Z28 some time ago. I swapped on the Hawk pads (listed below) before ever driving the car. I don't have a box for these, but they are new pads.

$50 plus freight OBO

I have a used set of Hawk HP+ pads. This is a step above a street pad and they are commonly used for dual purpose cars (street/autocross and light track days). Approximately 70% of the pad material is left.

$25 plus freight OBO

Front brake hoses, new in the box.

$20/pr plus freight

Front license plate cover. Factory 1991 Corvette, red factory paint (likely faded a bit). Good physical condition.

$75 plus freight OBO

Moog "Super Strength" U-joints. I have four, brand new and still in the box (PN 231) that I purchased for the rear half shafts but never installed.

$60 for all 4 plus freight OBO

Oil filters. 2 Mobile 1 filters (PF 454 equivalent) and 3 AC Delco filters (PF 454). New in the box, fit 1991 Corvette (standard small block Chevy filters).

$20 plus freight

TPIS Billet IAC housing. I bolted this to my throttle body, then I found that my throttle body didn't fit the intake hose on my 1991 Corvette very well, so I ordered a TPIS throttle body. The car was never started with this installed, it was bolted on and then removed. The TPIS throttle body came with one, so this is a spare. Excellent condition and you save money.

http://www.tpis.com/part_images/1.IAC001

$50 plus freight

Reproduction rubber floor mounted shifter boot (the one that always tears) for a 1991 6 speed Corvette. New in the box/never used.

$35 plus freight OBO

Black plastic letters that fit in the "CORVETTE" lettering on the rear bumper of a 1991 Corvette (and up). I purchased them from a vendor here on the forum and they are still sealed in the package.

$20 plus freight

TPI throttle cable brackets. I have two that appear to match. They came off of my 1992 Z28 (350 TPI) and my 1991 Corvette. I have no idea what they are worth, so I'll put up a price and take offers.

$25/ea plus freight

OEM Clutch fork and pivot ball (1991 ZF S6-40, these appear to fit the LT1 and LT5 cars as well). Brand new, never used. ZF Doc referred me to a place that had the last of the NOS factory parts and I purchased a set for my car but didn't install them. These are in brand new, unused condition and are OEM parts. I'm not sure if you can actually buy these anymore (if there are still some left, my price is probably too high, if there aren't anymore left, it's probably low....if you need them, lets talk).

$350 plus freight OBO

Haibeck Automotive oversized tilt column pin. I purchased this and never installed it. It's still in the bag from Haibeck. This will help with the slack/wiggle that develops in the steering column over time.

$45 plus freight OBO

$50 plus freight OBO

Weatherstripping pieces:

I have the two pieces that go from beside the dash up to the lower edge of the trim around the front window. These were about $60/ea when I bought them. They are new/never used. Ecklers calls it the "Corvette dash to door windlace weatherstrip"

$100/pr plus freight OBO

Front window weatherstripping (around/above the windsheld). New/unused.

$125 plus freight OBO

Rear roof weatherstripping (seals the back of the targa and the rear of the side windows. New/unused.

$110 plus freight OBO

Pics on request. If you need something that's listed, drop me a line. If my price is out of line, let me know and I'll gladly work with you.

I have a new "Corvette rear window drain kit" for '84-'96 Corvettes. New/never used.

$5 plus freight

Email me at:

Old 11-15-2015, 06:05 PM
TA
Team Owner

Received 261 Likes on 159 Posts

I'll take the oversize tilt pin if you'll do $45 shipped?
Old 11-15-2015, 07:06 PM
trackbird
Racer

Originally Posted by TA
I'll take the oversize tilt pin if you'll do $45 shipped?
Sure (if it's in the 48 states). I'll PM you my paypal info.

Thanks!

Last edited by trackbird; 11-15-2015 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:04 PM
TA
Team Owner

Received 261 Likes on 159 Posts

Sure (if it's in the 48 states). I'll PM you my paypal info.

Thanks!
Payment sent.

Thanks!
Old 11-15-2015, 09:07 PM
gman35
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Default pay pal complete

Hey Kevin, thanks for the pm..Pay Pal is completed, I rounded it up to $10.00 for the rear window drain kit. I figured it would cover the pay pal fees and what you quoted me for the freight. I sent me addy with the payment, Thanks, Gary

Fiberglass targa roof from my 1991 Corvette (I believe 89 to 96 are the same, but check that before you buy). Good condition, brand new weatherstripping (it hasn't been installed since the new weatherstripping went on, I switched to the smoked plastic roof). The headliner is loose in spots, otherwise it's red and in good condition.

$625 OBO local pickup only. (I get through Washington, PA, Morgantown, WV, Cumberland, MD, Hagerstown, MD, Martinsburg, WV, and Winchster, VA area from time to time and I can possibly arrange to meet someone in those areas).

I have several brand new sets of brake pads. Most are just OEM style pads. Some are Midas brand (rear pads, 2 new sets in the box), some are "Big A" brand (front pads, 2 sets in the box) and one set is "Brakebest" brand (rear pads, 1 set in the box). These are basically just semi metallic street pads. Nothing fancy, but if you have a daily driven C4 and need stock style pads, these are stock style pads.

$12.50 per set (4 pads, complete front or rear set) plus freight.

$50 plus freight OBO

I have a used set of Hawk HP+ pads. This is a step above a street pad and they are commonly used for dual purpose cars (street/autocross and light track days). Approximately 70% of the pad material is left.

$25 plus freight OBO

Front brake hoses, new in the box.

$20/pr plus freight

Front license plate cover. Factory 1991 Corvette, red factory paint (likely faded a bit). Good physical condition.

$75 plus freight OBO

Moog "Super Strength" U-joints. I have four, brand new and still in the box (PN 231) that I purchased for the rear half shafts but never installed.

$60 for all 4 plus freight OBO

$20 plus freight

TPIS Billet IAC housing. I bolted this to my throttle body, then I found that my throttle body didn't fit the intake hose on my 1991 Corvette very well, so I ordered a TPIS throttle body. The car was never started with this installed, it was bolted on and then removed. The TPIS throttle body came with one, so this is a spare. Excellent condition and you save money.

http://www.tpis.com/part_images/1.IAC001

$50 plus freight

$35 plus freight OBO

Black plastic letters that fit in the "CORVETTE" lettering on the rear bumper of a 1991 Corvette (and up). I purchased them from a vendor here on the forum and they are still sealed in the package.

$20 plus freight

TPI throttle cable brackets. I have two that appear to match. They came off of my 1992 Z28 (350 TPI) and my 1991 Corvette. I have no idea what they are worth, so I'll put up a price and take offers.

$25/ea plus freight

$350 plus freight OBO

Haibeck Automotive oversized tilt column pin. I purchased this and never installed it. It's still in the bag from Haibeck. This will help with the slack/wiggle that develops in the steering column over time.

$45 plus freight OBO SOLD

$50 plus freight OBO

Weatherstripping pieces:

I have the two pieces that go from beside the dash up to the lower edge of the trim around the front window. These were about $60/ea when I bought them. They are new/never used. Ecklers calls it the "Corvette dash to door windlace weatherstrip"

$100/pr plus freight OBO

Front window weatherstripping (around/above the windsheld). New/unused.

$125 plus freight OBO

Rear roof weatherstripping (seals the back of the targa and the rear of the side windows. New/unused.

$110 plus freight OBO

I have a new "Corvette rear window drain kit" for '84-'96 Corvettes. New/never used.

$5 plus freight

Email me at:

Last edited by gman35; 11-15-2015 at 09:09 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 11-30-2015, 10:10 PM
trackbird
Racer

Lowered prices.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:47 PM
corys86vette
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in need of them shocks and a front 3 wire turn socket
Old 12-02-2015, 07:20 AM
trackbird
Racer

Originally Posted by corys86vette
I'm in need of them shocks and a front 3 wire turn socket
I have someone in front of you for the shocks. I should have a socket (assuming a '91 fits in the earlier cars....if this is an '86 as your screen name suggests). I haven't pulled the front end apart yet, but I should get to it fairly soon.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:39 AM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

What is the brand of weatherstripping? (where was it purchased?)
Old 12-02-2015, 09:36 AM
corys86vette
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have someone in front of you for the shocks. I should have a socket (assuming a '91 fits in the earlier cars....if this is an '86 as your screen name suggests). I haven't pulled the front end apart yet, but I should get to it fairly soon.
Yeah I had a 86 now I have a 91 and it's the left front turn socket on the side
Old 12-02-2015, 12:08 PM
trackbird
Racer

Originally Posted by -=Jeff=-
What is the brand of weatherstripping? (where was it purchased?)
It was from Ecklers. I think most of it was the lower priced option, except maybe the rear window weatherstripping...I think it was the middle grade (I can try to look at my account to verify). The rear window seal was on the car (garage kept and driven 700 miles) and is in very good shape if anyone needs it. The rest is new in the package that I have listed in the original post.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:30 PM
LCPLPunk
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you have the brake light switch assembly? Not the metal part, but the piece that has the two electrical connector type things.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:10 PM
trackbird
Racer

Originally Posted by LCPLPunk
Do you have the brake light switch assembly? Not the metal part, but the piece that has the two electrical connector type things.
I do. It's still in the car. I can try to get it out shortly. I need to get under the dash for some other stuff soon anyway.

Get notified of new replies

To Assorted parts-Ujoints, brake pads, brake hoses, license plate filler plate, etc

Old 12-22-2015, 09:32 PM
trackbird
Racer

Updated the list.
Old 12-22-2015, 09:42 PM
Fastnail
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

Do you still have the u-joints?
Old 12-22-2015, 09:44 PM
trackbird
Racer

Originally Posted by Fastnail
Do you still have the u-joints?
Yes I do.

Quick Reply: Assorted parts-Ujoints, brake pads, brake hoses, license plate filler plate, etc