Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Street Shop Emergency Brake Kit for C4 with C5/C6 Brakes

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 10:23 PM
chadls6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Street Shop Emergency Brake Kit for C4 with C5/C6 Brakes

Details

Complete Conversion Kit for all 1985-1996 Corvette Rear Spindles*** to accept 1997-2013 Rear Rotors and Calipers while also maintaining a functioning rear parking brake. Kit includes CNC Billet caliper mount and Backing plate, fully assembled with GM park brak components and Stainless Steel fasteners ready for installation. ***1985-1987 Spindles require Adapter Kit Sold Seperately.

I had this kit on my 1992 with Wilwood Brakes. I went solid axle after having them on for 500 miles. They are in like-new condition. Includes the Lokar e-brake cables. $900 new for kit and cables. Will take $525 shipped to lower 48. Paypal if you pay the 3% fees, USPS money order or cash in person. DFW Texas area.

Here is a link to the e-brake kit: http://www.streetshopinc.com/brakes/...brake-kit.html
Here is a link to the lokar cables:
http://www.jegs.com/i/Lokar/625/EC-8...FcYdgQodrgsAmw

Last edited by chadls6; 06-03-2016 at 11:50 AM.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:25 PM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Received 175 Likes on 150 Posts

I wish I was ready to buy these...
Old 06-03-2016, 06:17 AM
Bornwild
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Break kit

Me to! Darn!🙄
Old 06-03-2016, 11:41 AM
chadls6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

I'll take paypal if you pay the fees. That way you can put on a credit card and pay later when your ready!
Old 06-03-2016, 11:55 AM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Let me see what I can do
Old 06-03-2016, 01:06 PM
chadls6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by -=Jeff=-
Let me see what I can do
Sounds good.
Old 06-03-2016, 06:21 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Received 102 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by chadls6
Details

Complete Conversion Kit for all 1985-1996 Corvette Rear Spindles*** to accept 1997-2013 Rear Rotors and Calipers while also maintaining a functioning rear parking brake. Kit includes CNC Billet caliper mount and Backing plate, fully assembled with GM park brak components and Stainless Steel fasteners ready for installation. ***1985-1987 Spindles require Adapter Kit Sold Seperately.

I had this kit on my 1992 with Wilwood Brakes. I went solid axle after having them on for 500 miles. They are in like-new condition. Includes the Lokar e-brake cables. $900 new for kit and cables. Will take $525 shipped to lower 48. Paypal if you pay the 3% fees, USPS money order or cash in person. DFW Texas area.

Here is a link to the e-brake kit: http://www.streetshopinc.com/brakes/...brake-kit.html
Here is a link to the lokar cables:
http://www.jegs.com/i/Lokar/625/EC-8...FcYdgQodrgsAmw
I am interested I have emailed -=JEFF=- to see if he's in or out. GC

Last edited by Goldcylon; 06-03-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Old 06-03-2016, 09:45 PM
chadls6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Goldcylon
I am interested I have emailed -=JEFF=- to see if he's in or out. GC
I'm going to pm him to ask him the same. You are next in line.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:30 AM
95ZR1
Burning Brakes

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

Also interested
Old 06-04-2016, 11:46 AM
chadls6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

I can't wait for Jeff anymore. I have emailed and pm'ed him. I have three other people ready to buy.
Goldclyon you are first, pm me for paypal if you want them
95zr1 you are next it gc doesn't want
I have another one on pm asking for my paypal now...I'm just trying to be fair.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:56 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

I can't wait for Jeff anymore. I have emailed and pm'ed him. I have three other people ready to buy.
I want them and I will pay for them however I have not heard from Jeff yet either which is odd. Jeff is a good friend of mine in the ZR-1 community. Rest assured if he passes I WILL BUY THEM. Ted is as well who said he was interested after me. The ZR-1 community is very small. All I have is my word and my reputation here and which is stellar and my feedback on EBAY under "Goldcylon" which is also stellar. I think I saw this setup on your pics here on the forum. I want to ask a few questions as well. What size wheels are you using on your car for the rear? It appears you are using 6 wilwood piston narrowlites that I also am using on the front of my car. Which rotor are you using? Wilwood or?

I am making you a commitment stating these are SOLD. I want to give Jeff until the morning (Sunday). If no response I will PayPal you the funds immediately sound OK ? I will pm you my email address so you can send me an invoice. Daryll GC
Old 06-04-2016, 01:16 PM
chadls6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

I want them and I will pay for them however I have not heard from Jeff yet either which is odd. Jeff is a good friend of mine in the ZR-1 community. Rest assured if he passes I WILL BUY THEM. Ted is as well who said he was interested after me. The ZR-1 community is very small. All I have is my word and my reputation here and which is stellar and my feedback on EBAY under "Goldcylon" which is also stellar. I think I saw this setup on your pics here on the forum. I want to ask a few questions as well. What size wheels are you using on your car for the rear? It appears you are using 6 wilwood piston narrowlites that I also am using on the front of my car. Which rotor are you using? Wilwood or?

I am making you a commitment stating these are SOLD. I want to give Jeff until the morning (Sunday). If no response I will PayPal you the funds immediately sound OK ? I will pm you my email address so you can send me an invoice. Daryll GC
That sounds fair. You can check my 15 year history and 100% for all 1100 transactions under swint_enterprises. I've sold lots of big ticket items on there including several Vipers and a ZR1. I had also emailed and pm'ed Jeff. I'm trying to be fair and respect the rules. I understand all we have In life is our word and actions. I actually left snap on tools outside my garage door for a cf member while I was gone so he could swap out his tail lights with the smoked ones I had left. I wasn't going to be home. He came and swapped them and left my tools, money and his tail lights. I wish everyone could be that honest!
I want you to know I won't be able to ship these until I get back from power tour. So you are looking at 15 days before I can get them off and shipped. I'll probably ship 2-day priority usps with insurance.
My wheels are 18" Fikse with 4 piston wilwood calipers and 13" two piece wilwood rotors. Any c5 or c6 brake will work. I have my receipts at the office. I can get part numbers if you would like!

Last edited by chadls6; 06-04-2016 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

That sounds fair. You can check my 15 year history and 100% for all 1100 transactions under swint_enterprises. I've sold lots of big ticket items on there including several Vipers and a ZR1. I had also emailed and pm'ed Jeff. I'm trying to be fair and respect the rules. I understand all we have In life is our word and actions. I actually left snap on tools outside my garage door for a cf member while I was gone so he could swap out his tail lights with the smoked ones I had left. I wasn't going to be home. He came and swapped them and left my tools, money and his tail lights. I wish everyone could be that honest!
I want you to know I won't be able to ship these until I get back from power tour. So you are looking at 15 days before I can get them off and shipped. I'll probably ship 2-day priority usps with insurance.
I have lent tools nationwide to club members as well. It's hard these days to really trust folks you don't know. I have emailed him as well -=JEFF=- I have never met but I consider him a good friend and life DOES happen in fact I am going to a wedding tonight. So either Jeff will take these or I will tomorrow. The 2 weeks is fine. Would you answer my question on the narrowlites and rotor so I can plan from my upgrade. Thanks for understanding GC
Old 06-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

I have lent tools nationwide to club members as well. It's hard these days to really trust folks you don't know. I have emailed him as well -=JEFF=- I have never met but I consider him a good friend and life DOES happen in fact I am going to a wedding tonight. So either Jeff will take these or I will tomorrow. The 2 weeks is fine. Would you answer my question on the narrowlites and rotor so I can plan from my upgrade. Thanks for understanding GC
Ha another Fikse owner! FM5s or FM10s ok 4 piston Wilwoods. I have 17s but fitment should not be a issue as I'm running 6 Pistons up front even more room in the rear . A model number on those 4 piston wilwoods would be extremely helpful
Old 06-04-2016, 04:57 PM
chadls6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Ha another Fikse owner! FM5s or FM10s ok 4 piston Wilwoods. I have 17s but fitment should not be a issue as I'm running 6 Pistons up front even more room in the rear . A model number on those 4 piston wilwoods would be extremely helpful
I have the instructions for the wilwoods on my desk at my office. I'll get them to you ASAP! Fm5's!

Last edited by chadls6; 06-04-2016 at 05:02 PM.
Old 06-05-2016, 01:04 AM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

MY friend -=JEFF=- emailed me he was camping and away from email. He passed and as promised PAYPAL sent. GC
Old 06-05-2016, 01:46 PM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Sorry, I was out Friday afternoon until last night camping with no access to a phone or internet. I did not realize the rush on these.

I replied to your Pm to pass on them since it was a hurry and I knew I was not going to be home until today..

Oh well..

Get notified of new replies

To Street Shop Emergency Brake Kit for C4 with C5/C6 Brakes

Old 06-06-2016, 08:13 PM
chadls6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by -=Jeff=-
Sorry, I was out Friday afternoon until last night camping with no access to a phone or internet. I did not realize the rush on these.

I replied to your Pm to pass on them since it was a hurry and I knew I was not going to be home until today..

Oh well..
Thanks man. You have good pals. They waited for you.
Old 06-24-2016, 12:11 AM
rssshen vette
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Is the Conversion Kit still up for sale?
Old 06-26-2016, 01:19 PM
Goldcylon
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by rssshen vette
Is the Conversion Kit still up for sale?
No I bought it.

Quick Reply: Street Shop Emergency Brake Kit for C4 with C5/C6 Brakes