Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: 1993 PKE Module (In Dash Receiver)

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 01:37 PM
kittmaster
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default 1993 PKE Module (In Dash Receiver)

I'm looking to see if anyone has a good unit they are interested in selling. It seems mine has finally conked out. Seen a few on eBay but figured I'd start here.

Chris
Old 06-21-2017, 01:33 AM
Joe Madden
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by kittmaster
I'm looking to see if anyone has a good unit they are interested in selling. It seems mine has finally conked out. Seen a few on eBay but figured I'd start here.

Chris
I have one from a 91, seems everything goes 90 to 93, should be the same. CHEAP
Old 06-21-2017, 10:16 AM
Fauxari08
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Default pke

Originally Posted by Joe Madden
I have one from a 91, seems everything goes 90 to 93, should be the same. CHEAP

pretty sure you don't know what he needs. PKE was introduced in 1993. there definitely wasn't an option in a 1991 vette . Hes looking for a lectron mfg. device above radio and ac controller. 4 inches by 5 -6 inches.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:29 PM
-=Jeff=-
Race Director

Received 172 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Fauxari08
pretty sure you don't know what he needs. PKE was introduced in 1993. there definitely wasn't an option in a 1991 vette . Hes looking for a lectron mfg. device above radio and ac controller. 4 inches by 5 -6 inches.

Reading in dash receiver,he probably thought of the radio
Old 06-21-2017, 03:21 PM
Fauxari08
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts

Default ....

Originally Posted by -=Jeff=-
Reading in dash receiver,he probably thought of the radio
Yes Jeff ,most likely he was , just clarifying for the OP. you are correct CDM located on right side under dash/hush panel is the device that acts as the receiver all interchangeable from 90-96 corvette.

For reference:
The pke is Passive keyless entry module located in upper dash. Built by lectron. this is posted in my original reply . I have 5 PKE modules but not selling them for ebay prices. ebay prices start at 95.00 dirt cheap if you ask me for a good tested unit and the aggravation if it is not working correctly. Pke systems can be a tricky fix.

GL op
Old 06-21-2017, 09:20 PM
kittmaster
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Fauxari08 is correct, I'm looking for the lectron module that handles the FOBs and lock controls.

I bought a new fob to replace my damaged FOB and it works great. In the high heat, the PKE loses it's mind and now it's to the point it loses the FOB that it's programmed to. So when it cools (in garage) then it will take programming of the new FOB and works and the door locks start working again. Once it hits north of 100 inside the car (windows up) the locks stop working and the FOB is lost......so my service manual all points to replacing the PKE module.

You have 5 units?? Damn.

I'm hoping to pick one up without selling a kidney.

So if anyone has one they want to unload, please let me know.

Best,
Chris

Get notified of new replies

To 1993 PKE Module (In Dash Receiver)

Quick Reply: WTB: 1993 PKE Module (In Dash Receiver)