Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: 86, 89, 90, 94, 96 parts

 
Old 12-12-2018, 10:45 PM
  #1  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default 86, 89, 90, 94, 96 parts

yes i do have parts for all these years, 86 auto, 89 manual, 90 manual, 94 auto conversion to manual, 96 manual but the majority are from the 89 which has been apart since 2009 and the 94 which came in boxes when i bought it in 2013. the object here is to make my garage look like a residential garage again and not like a c4 parts salvage yard under a roof. all parts, if not picked up, will be shipped at owners expense unless negotiated beforehand. i do accept paypal, buyer pays fees or send as friends, cash, cashiers check, or personal check but i will not ship part until said check clears my bank. the parts i am starting with are ones that i can readily get off the storage shelves to take pictures if requested and ship off. i will periodically update this thread with sold parts and to add additional parts. all parts will be coming from zip code 77385. with that being said, here is the start:

comp cams 3/8 x 1.52 ratio steel roller tip rocker arms. $50
chevrolet performance 3.48 stroke forged steel 1 piece rear main crankshaft, standard mains and rods, knife edged and balanced to 1750 bob weight. $125
l98 roller block, line bored, decked, bored .035, arp studs and wiseco forged pistons using 6.0 rods. $125
89 alternator, polished and 140 amp internals installed. $75
zf black tag transmission, 2nd & 3rd gears grind. $300
zf black tag transmission, 6th gear syncros but does not grind if you shift slowly. $600
zf blue tag transmission, after market shifter. $1000
zf blue tag transmission, $1000
89 side window glass $125 pr
89 window regulator w/motors $125 pr SOLD
94 side window glass $125 pr
94 window regulator w/motors $125 pr
89 dash pad, no rips, no tears $150
89 radiator w/upper-lower shrouds & a/c condenser $100
94 radiator w/upper-lower shrouds & a/c condenser $100
89 hood ( black ) $150
89 side gills ( black ) $75 pr
89 power steering pump/reservoir/cooler/rack/assy $125 SOLD
94 power steering pump/reservoir/cooler/rack/assy $125 SOLD
90 r/h 17 x 9.5 wheel $50
94 base wheels (2) 17 x 9.5, (2) 17 x 8.5 $100 all four (will split)
g/s knockoffs (2) 17 x 9.5, (2) 17 x 8.5 $100 all four (will split) SOLD
spare tire rack ( 2 ) $25 ea
space saver spare ( 2 ) $25 ea
90 crash guard ( under radiator ) $50
89 rear glass $100
94 rear glass $100
96 glass top ( cracked ) come get it or pay the ride GONE
94 beige carpet $50
94 seats w/tracks, no rips or tears but the leather is worn $200
c6z06 chrome split spokes replicas for c4 offsets. ( 2 ) 18 x 9.5 w/275/35zr-18; ( 2 ) 18 x 10.5 w/295/35zr-18

thanks for looking.

Last edited by Sleazy Rider; 01-31-2019 at 03:34 PM.
Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 01:34 AM
  #2  
POLOVETTE 94
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Dec 1999
Location: Emmitsburg MD
Posts: 1,235
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default

What color is the hinge section at the top of the 94 rear glass?
POLOVETTE 94 is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 03:14 AM
  #3  
dakleenupman
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2016
Posts: 311
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16
Default

Originally Posted by Sleazy Rider View Post
yes i do have parts for all these years, 86 auto, 89 manual, 90 manual, 94 auto conversion to manual, 96 manual but the majority are from the 89 which has been apart since 2009 and the 94 which came in boxes when i bought it in 2013. the object here is to make my garage look like a residential garage again and not like a c4 parts salvage yard under a roof. all parts, if not picked up, will be shipped at owners expense unless negotiated beforehand. i do accept paypal, buyer pays fees or send as friends, cash, cashiers check, or personal check but i will not ship part until said check clears my bank. the parts i am starting with are ones that i can readily get off the storage shelves to take pictures if requested and ship off. i will periodically update this thread with sold parts and to add additional parts. all parts will be coming from zip code 77385. with that being said, here is the start:

comp cams 3/8 x 1.52 ratio steel roller tip rocker arms. $50
chevrolet performance 3.48 stroke forged steel 1 piece rear main crankshaft, standard mains and rods, knife edged and balanced to 1750 bob weight. $125
l98 roller block, line bored, decked, bored .035, arp studs and wiseco forged pistons using 6.0 rods. $125
89 alternator, polished and 140 amp internals installed. $75
zf black tag transmission, 2nd & 3rd gears grind. $300
zf black tag transmission, 6th gear syncros but does not grind if you shift slowly. $600
zf blue tag transmission, after market shifter. $1000
zf blue tag transmission, $1000
89 side window glass $125 pr
89 window regulator w/motors $125 pr
94 side window glass $125 pr
94 window regulator w/motors $125 pr
89 dash pad, no rips, no tears $150
89 radiator w/upper-lower shrouds & a/c condenser $100
94 radiator w/upper-lower shrouds & a/c condenser $100
89 hood ( black ) $150
89 side gills ( black ) $75 pr
89 power steering pump/reservoir/rack/ assy $125
94 power steering pump/reservoir/rack/assy $125
90 r/h 17 x 9.5 wheel $50
94 base wheels $100 all four
g/s knockoffs $100 all four
spare tire rack ( 2 ) $25 ea
space saver spare ( 2 ) $25 ea
90 crash guard ( under radiator ) $50
89 rear glass $100
94 rear glass $100
96 glass top ( cracked ) come get it or pay the ride
94 beige carpet $50
94 seats w/tracks, no rips or tears but the leather is worn $200

thanks for looking.
What are the G/S knockoffs? Are they wheels? If so, would you ship? Also interested in the polished alternator. You can send some pics to

[email protected].
dakleenupman is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 09:28 AM
  #4  
Joe K
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Joe K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2018
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 197
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Are the 94 base wheels all 17x9.5? Reason I ask is site I checked is confusing list front 8.5 but does this after (9.5). Can I get some pics? And how can I figure out shipping to 40272? Sorry so many questions if it's a problem to answer I understand.

TIA

Joe K
Joe K is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 01:54 PM
  #5  
grinditout
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jan 2008
Location: Macon Georgia
Posts: 1,674
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Pm sent on > 94 radiator w/upper-lower shrouds & a/c condenser $100
grinditout is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 04:00 PM
  #6  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by POLOVETTE 94 View Post
What color is the hinge section at the top of the 94 rear glass?
it is maroon.
Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 04:02 PM
  #7  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Joe K View Post
Are the 94 base wheels all 17x9.5? Reason I ask is site I checked is confusing list front 8.5 but does this after (9.5). Can I get some pics? And how can I figure out shipping to 40272? Sorry so many questions if it's a problem to answer I understand.

TIA

Joe K
joe, the wheels are 17 x 8.5 front and 17 x 9.5 rear.
Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 05:14 PM
  #8  
Joe K
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Joe K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2018
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 197
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Sleazy Rider View Post
joe, the wheels are 17 x 8.5 front and 17 x 9.5 rear.
Thanks really looking for 17x9.5s. Have 4 of those?
Joe K is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 06:16 PM
  #9  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by dakleenupman View Post


What are the G/S knockoffs? Are they wheels? If so, would you ship? Also interested in the polished alternator. You can send some pics to

[email protected].
e-mail sent with pictures
Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 06:18 PM
  #10  
OH THREE Z
CF Senior Member
 
OH THREE Z's Avatar
 
Member Since: Mar 2004
Location: West Chester Ohio
Posts: 2,218
Thanked 107 Times in 79 Posts
2018 C4 of Year Finalist
Default

i need 2 rear sawblades
if yours are in good shape an willing to seperate give me a price shipped to 45212 (Cincinnati)
OH THREE Z is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 06:27 PM
  #11  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by grinditout View Post
Pm sent on > 94 radiator w/upper-lower shrouds & a/c condenser $100
text sent with pictures.
Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 09:55 PM
  #12  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by OH THREE Z View Post
i need 2 rear sawblades
if yours are in good shape an willing to seperate give me a price shipped to 45212 (Cincinnati)

( 2 ) 9.5 x 17" sawblades $60



Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 09:57 PM
  #13  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Joe K View Post
Thanks really looking for 17x9.5s. Have 4 of those?

have ( 4 ) of these


Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 10:43 PM
  #14  
Joe K
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Joe K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2018
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 197
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Sleazy Rider View Post
have ( 4 ) of these

How much and do I need to figure shipping to 40272?
Joe K is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 10:48 PM
  #15  
dakleenupman
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Apr 2016
Posts: 311
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16
Default

Originally Posted by Sleazy Rider View Post
e-mail sent with pictures
didnt get the pics.... but if they are the chrome ones you posted pics of, and they are $100 for the set of 4, Id be very interested in purchasing them. Need shipped to 60073. Should be about 25-30 per wheel. Let me know! Also, pics of that alternator too?
dakleenupman is offline  
Old 12-13-2018, 10:50 PM
  #16  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Joe K View Post
How much and do I need to figure shipping to 40272?
do you want with or without tires? if without, i will have to get them unmounted, boxed, and quoted.
Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 10:53 PM
  #17  
Joe K
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Joe K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2018
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 197
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Sleazy Rider View Post
do you want with or without tires? if without, i will have to get them unmounted, boxed, and quoted.
Cheaper to ship without but if its works out to the same for your time and labor just shipping with.

Joe K is online now  
Old 12-13-2018, 10:59 PM
  #18  
Sleazy Rider
CF Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Sleazy Rider's Avatar
 
Member Since: Sep 2004
Location: Conroe Texas
Posts: 3,953
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by dakleenupman View Post


didnt get the pics.... but if they are the chrome ones you posted pics of, and they are $100 for the set of 4, Id be very interested in purchasing them. Need shipped to 60073. Should be about 25-30 per wheel. Let me know! Also, pics of that alternator too?
yes they are the chrome ones, with or without tires. here is the alternator which has been setting since 2009 hence the dirt. the polish is what i use to make it come out shiny again. i can also hit it again with the buffer next week sometime.


Sleazy Rider is online now  
Old 12-14-2018, 06:44 AM
  #19  
Joe K
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
Joe K's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jun 2018
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 197
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Still interested in the wheels. Just work up a price and lmk and we can go from there. Thanks!
Joe K is online now  
Old 12-15-2018, 12:39 PM
  #20  
Joelbbvette
CF Senior Member
 
Member Since: Jul 2007
Location: Tampa FL
Posts: 394
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Base 94 front wheels are 8.5" wide but the Z07 and ZR-1 get 9.5" wide wheels. You absolutely can put 9.5" all the way around. When going to that size, the factory used 275/40ZR17 tires all the way around (fronts on ZR-1s). Hope this helps and it does allow you to rotate tires front to rear.
Joel
Joelbbvette is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: 86, 89, 90, 94, 96 parts


Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.