Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Shorai 5 lb. Battery and Charger

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 10:19 PM
JohnRR
Burning Brakes

Received 279 Likes on 187 Posts

Default Shorai 5 lb. Battery and Charger

SOLD!

I am selling a 1 year old Shorai 5 lb. battery P/N LFX36L3-BS12. Included are a Shorai Charger, 2 Shorai extension cables cables, and battery terminal adaptors, all for $225 shipped to the lower 48 states. I used this battery in my '09 Z06, and when the car was parked in my garage, it was always kept on the Shorai Charger. I plan to do some extensive traveling this summer in the Z06 and I won't always have easy access to a place to plug in a charger, so I went back to a conventional battery.
Thanks for looking,
John

Last edited by JohnRR; 03-14-2019 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Item sold
Old 02-25-2019, 08:22 AM
C409
Le Mans Master

Received 490 Likes on 334 Posts

….. Wouldn't your alternator charge this while driving ? …..
Old 02-25-2019, 08:43 AM
JohnRR
Burning Brakes

Received 279 Likes on 187 Posts

Originally Posted by C409
….. Wouldn't your alternator charge this while driving ? …..
Yes, the alternator will charge this battery just like any other battery. Except this battery is just a little smaller capacity, but much, much lighter! A Z06 can only go a couple of weeks without being on a battery charger, so this one just needs a little more attention. If you always park your car and hook up the battery tender, you won't have a problem. But if you leave your car at the airport for a few weeks while traveling, you're going to have a problem.
So, if you want to take about 35 lbs. of weight off your car, this is a pretty good solution. Especially if your battery is high and up front!

John

Get notified of new replies

To Shorai 5 lb. Battery and Charger

Quick Reply: FS: Shorai 5 lb. Battery and Charger