Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: 20% Back On Corsa Exhaust! Get Up To $477.39 Back On Corsa For C4 Models

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2024, 03:28 PM
Corvetteexhaustsystems
Supporting Vendor

Received 64 Likes on 52 Posts
Default 20% Back On Corsa Exhaust! Get Up To $477.39 Back On Corsa For C4 Models

From now to the end of the month, I do have most Corsa exhaust systems on sale, including C4 Corvettes (all models). You'll get 20% back to you, no dollar amount limit. That's up to $477.39 back to you! Happy to go over options and final discounts. This is a limited time offer that ends on 3/31/24. As of right now I have many Corsa exhausts in stock and ready to ship for all C4 models:

Corsa Exhaust For C4 Corvettes

You can PM me here. Or call / text 201-575-0861 to reach me directly for the fastest replies.

Many of Corsas exhaust systems are designed to maximize volume gains on the outside while minimizing drone on the inside with their top of the line RSC anti-drone technology. Corsa Exhaust Systems are available for many domestic performance platforms including Corvette, Camaro, Challenger, Charger, Ram TRX, Mustang & more. I'm a fully authorized dealer for Corsa, Kooks, American Racing Headers, Borla, Billy Boat & more. #corsa#corsaexhaust#exhaust#exhaustsound#exhaustsale#promo#corvette#camaro#challenger#charger#mustang#z06#zr1#zl1#darkhorse#ram#ramtrx#trx#exhaustupgrades

201-575-0861 (cell to call or text)
Your Ultimate Resource For Headers, Exhaust Systems & more for Corvette! I carry Corsa, Kooks, ARH, Borla, Billy Boat, Akrapovic, Capristo & Much More

Old 03-27-2024, 11:36 PM
Corvetteexhaustsystems
Supporting Vendor

Bump thank you for your inquires and orders! Don't miss out on 20% back.
Old 03-31-2024, 08:04 PM
Corvetteexhaustsystems
Supporting Vendor

Thank you all for your orders and your inquiries folks. 20% back on Corsa ends tonight!! 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. Take advantage of this incredible savings event. PM me here or call/text me at 201-575-0861 for the fastest replies. Looking forward to sending you gainssss!
https://www.corvetteexhaustsystems.com
-Ciro

Get notified of new replies

To 20% Back On Corsa Exhaust! Get Up To $477.39 Back On Corsa For C4 Models

Quick Reply: FS: 20% Back On Corsa Exhaust! Get Up To $477.39 Back On Corsa For C4 Models