C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :D :D :D .....

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2001, 02:06 AM
GlockLT4
Team Owner

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :D :D :D .....

I just walked in the door after test driving it for about 20 mins.(with cell phone near by for assistance). Runs perfect... even feels stronger than it did before (course it could be the Honda Accord I've been driving the past 3 days... hehe). But seriously.. I think it is a little stronger at the higher rpm's.

I can't wait to have it re-dyno'ed now to see what the real power is. The last time I dyno'ed it (and the first time), there were several dips at the higher rpm's, of which the guys said it was probably my opti-crap going out. (I should have taken the hint then to check the damn water pump probably). Course I'm going to put these roller rockers and springs on before the dyno too, so that will help as well.

Old 08-06-2001, 10:36 AM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

Received 182 Likes on 122 Posts

Default Re: IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :D :D :D ..... (Glock'94)

Congratulations! :cool: Your wires and new coil probably had a lot to do with the upper rpm's also. :D Maybe once I get mine back together we'll have to get together for a small dyno day!!! :D
Old 08-06-2001, 10:56 AM
Mark 84ltblu
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SE Ohio Event Coordinator
CI-V Car Show Winner
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Curise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran

Default Re: IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :D :D :D ..... (R94 LT 1)

Curtis:
Glad to hear that it is all better. Now try to wipe that grin off your face as you head out. :D

Get notified of new replies

To IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :D :D :D .....

Quick Reply: IT'S ALIVE!!!!! :D :D :D .....