C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Need intercooler tubing or header tubing? We can mandrel bend you whatever you need.

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 10:30 AM
FLP
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need intercooler tubing or header tubing? We can mandrel bend you whatever you need.

Stainless steel or aluminized steel intercooler tubing (2.5 inch and 3 inch) and stainless steel or mild steel header tubing (1.75 inch). Please feel free to contact us. Being that this section is not a "for sale" section, I do not want to post pricing. This offer goes out to the various sponsors on this board too. Moderators... I hope this thread is ok... this section seems to be the best place for this type of thread.

Thanks,
Mitch
Old 02-02-2007, 10:58 AM
comp
Team Owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how far are you from Eviile IN
Old 02-02-2007, 11:08 AM
FLP
Racer

Originally Posted by comp
how far are you from Eviile IN

Per Mapquest...

3 hours, 28 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 207.33 miles
Old 02-02-2007, 11:19 AM
comp
Team Owner

Originally Posted by FLP
Per Mapquest...

3 hours, 28 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 207.33 miles
mapquest has screwed me up before
you have a catolog or site ?
Old 02-02-2007, 04:46 PM
FLP
Racer

Originally Posted by comp
mapquest has screwed me up before
you have a catolog or site ?

www.flp2win.com
Old 02-02-2007, 05:56 PM
tntcorvette
Racer

Is there a minimun amount of pipe you will bend? I need to have about 1 foot of 3" pipe bent to replace a section of exhaust. Also how far in advance do you need to set up a run on the dyno? Thanks
Old 02-02-2007, 05:57 PM
comp
Team Owner

Originally Posted by FLP
www.flp2win.com
thanks
Old 02-02-2007, 06:05 PM
Corvette Kid
Large Impressive Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die
Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07

Here's a link to their site.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:18 PM
FLP
Racer

Originally Posted by tntcorvette
Is there a minimun amount of pipe you will bend? I need to have about 1 foot of 3" pipe bent to replace a section of exhaust. Also how far in advance do you need to set up a run on the dyno? Thanks

No minimum. Do you want to get a tune or do you want to get 2 pulls? Just give me a call to set up a time.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:39 PM
dustmann
Racer

Default bar/hoop

Could you make a roll bar or twin hoops for convt c4. We need some for auto cross/drag racing and it look good. Many track make us have one. Even if just two points bolted in. A bolt would be best. I have spoke to many members who want them. A few have had them made. Many more needed. Thanks Douglas
Old 02-03-2007, 10:30 AM
FLP
Racer

Originally Posted by dustmann
Could you make a roll bar or twin hoops for convt c4. We need some for auto cross/drag racing and it look good. Many track make us have one. Even if just two points bolted in. A bolt would be best. I have spoke to many members who want them. A few have had them made. Many more needed. Thanks Douglas
Sorry... we do not bend roll bar tubing.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Strick
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm not sure how to get you the exact dimentions of the pipes I'd like, but I want to connect my B&B catback to my EM long tube headers. I'd like the driver's side to have the OEM type flange and the pass side to have the slip joint. This is so I don't have to modify the factory bolt up of the catback. The headers have 3" collectors that are slip joint. Yes, I'd like it all in S/S. Is this possible or do you need the Vette up there? 92 C-4 6 speed vert.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Corvette Kid
Large Impressive Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die
Received 68 Likes on 34 Posts
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07

Originally Posted by Strick
I'm not sure how to get you the exact dimentions of the pipes I'd like, but I want to connect my B&B catback to my EM long tube headers. I'd like the driver's side to have the OEM type flange and the pass side to have the slip joint. This is so I don't have to modify the factory bolt up of the catback. The headers have 3" collectors that are slip joint. Yes, I'd like it all in S/S. Is this possible or do you need the Vette up there? 92 C-4 6 speed vert.
Tom, get any muffler shop to fit them for you in mild steel and then send the pieces to them to duplicate in SS. Or get a couple pieces of 3" stainless from FLP and bring your car up to Hickory sometime. There's a shop here that can mandrel bend 3". I'm betting there's one down there around Charlotte too somewhere. With all of the racing and related businesses centered there, I just can't imagine that there aren't fabricators or specialty exhaust shops there that can do it. I know for sure there's a place in Greensboro that does custom exhaust work to order, even custom headers. I have a couple of friends here who are oval racers who have used them.

Get notified of new replies

To Need intercooler tubing or header tubing? We can mandrel bend you whatever you need.

Quick Reply: Need intercooler tubing or header tubing? We can mandrel bend you whatever you need.