C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Tech 1

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 07:15 PM
stubby
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tech 1

Hello......

I just purchased a Tech 1 Scanner that is without a power cable. Does anyone have a picture of a power cable so that I can see if I can make one up? Or conversly, does someone have a Tech 1 that is dead and does not need the power cable? (I know, rare as rocking horse poop). Any help or direction on finding the above noted would be greatly appreciated
Old 10-12-2007, 07:51 PM
WVZR-1
Team Owner

Received 2,259 Likes on 2,022 Posts

Tech1 or Tech1a? What cartridges did you get with it? There's a couple different power cables and a couple adapters needed for early TPI etc. The cartridges other than the "mass storage" are pretty easy to come by. Cables and adapters might be pretty easy to come by at older GM dealers. They've all moved on to newer technology and the Tech1's have walked away but cables, cartridges etc are around.
eBay is a good source!
If it's a Tech1 the TA01139B is a good cable it's got the ALDL and a cigar lighter only power plug. The "Mass Storage" is a #3000003, one of them cheap would be a good find but it's difficult! I believe the cables are different for the T1 and the T1a?
Old 10-12-2007, 09:22 PM
VtVette
Melting Slicks

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I can get you a picture of the power cord for a Vetronix MasterTech. If someone can verify that they use the same cable I'm happy to take a few pic's and post them for you.

Get notified of new replies

To Tech 1

Quick Reply: Tech 1