C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

EDGAR, just when you think the Cartek Corvette Challenge Web site can't get any better!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2001, 08:03 AM
mackeyred96
Team Owner

Location: Former NCM Drag Racing coordinator, National director Corvette Challenge Spring Hill, Tennessee: Whiting, New Jersey
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default EDGAR, just when you think the Cartek Corvette Challenge Web site can't get any better!!!!

I once again I must thank EDGAR for the great job he has done with the web site this year. He has take over all it's responsible including the event write ups. I can't thank him enough.
Big news for the web site is that we will be announcing a sponcor soon just for the web site. This will give us the ability to triple the server space, to bring you more information, photos and updates. I know everyone enjoys seeing photos of their cars and now we will be able to do more.
One last thing, I would ask that each of you that raced the challenge or viewed and enjoyed the web site POST HERE or send Edgar an e-mail to tell him what a great job he did for all of us. He puts a tremendous amount of his own time in on this project and I think we should tell him just how much we appreciate it.
Thanks again, it was a great season,
John

AND THANKS AGAIN TO EDGAR!
_______

Old 11-24-2001, 12:20 AM
mackeyred96
Team Owner

Location: Former NCM Drag Racing coordinator, National director Corvette Challenge Spring Hill, Tennessee: Whiting, New Jersey
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Default Re: EDGAR, just when you think the

:)

Quick Reply: EDGAR, just when you think the Cartek Corvette Challenge Web site can't get any better!!!!